Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at WAVE by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of WAVE which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We want everyone who works at Wave to do the best work of their careers. Here’s how we’re making that happen.
We invest in our employees.
Career, leadership and personal development are as much a part of our culture as our flexible working hours. We constantly invest in our people, because personal growth is critical to our success.
Every single person plays a key role.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Everyone at Wave has the ability to make a real difference, feel appreciated and be recognized. A strong sense of purpose leads to high engagement — and we have a 97%+ retention rate to show for it.
Autonomy and responsibility.
We believe that our employees are the very best at what they do, so we empower them to go ahead and do it well.
Trust and transparency.
No secrets here. We discuss financial data, performance metrics and board-level business performance information with all employees. Trust and transparency are key values that help the team know what we’re working toward.
We’re truly non-hierarchical.
Our office is free from physical walls that create barriers and artificial hierarchies — CEO included. We are one team working towards a common goal. Sure, we have titles, but they mean more to LinkedIn than they do to us.
Brains and teamwork.
We’re a team of smart, ambitious, creative, focused, inspired and inspiring lifelong learners who love to push boundaries, look at challenging problems from different perspectives, and persevere to find unexpected solutions. We’re super supportive and collaborative, and find competition outside of the office, not within. Egos are checked at the door.
We’re friends inside and outside the office.
Bottom line — we’ve built an unrivalled great culture by carefully selecting a team that we want to spend time with… at work, and after work, too.
Wave propels brave entrepreneurs who pursue their dreams and drive the world’s economy. An award-winning product and company, and one of the fastest growing financial services software, we have more than 3 million business owners from 200+ countries around the world, tracking over $240 billion in income and expenses and more than $20 billion in invoices each year.
Apply Online WAVE Jobs
You can be a member of WAVE family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application WAVE where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
About the Team
Our Engineering Team is searching for an Experience Engineer to advance Engineering at Wave and help the organization in pursuit of Wave’s vision and goals.
About Technology at Wave:
- Complete Continuous Integration workflow that run test suites on every commit and deploy code to production with one click
- Culture of shared ownership via mandatory code reviews and learning opportunities such as mentorship programs and bi-weekly workshops
Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Face exciting, out of the box challenges day in day out. From rapidly scaling our systems to redesigning large parts of the application, we never run out of difficult problems to solve. The status quo just isn’t our style.
- Rapidly grow into leading technical projects, processes, and standards.
- Work as part of a small, agile, integrated product team that’s focused on continual improvement of their skills and helping each other learn new things.
- Be in a workplace that is fun and informal — a place where you’ll want to come to on Monday mornings.
- Build something that will make lives of real people easier
These will help you succeed:
Interested in leading technical projects from inception to delivery.
- Borderline obsessive about testing and quality of workmanship.
- Curiosity and excitement about technology as a force for good.
- Pride in writing testable, modular, maintainable, simple, and well-documented code.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of customer empathy that you pour into your work.
- Experience with API design in REST and/or GraphQL.
- Feeling right at home in the terminal.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (you can speak the words real good and write pretty ok sometimes too).
- B.S., M.S., and/or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Wave is the place to build your career:
- We hire world-class talent, but the learning doesn’t stop once you’re in the door. We believe in the balance of IQ with EQ. We support continuous professional and personal development with a full-time coach, ongoing learning opportunities and a serious investment in each employee. We’re here to do excellent work and together we battle mediocrity to achieve the extraordinary.
- We are a community of people with competitive hearts. Competitive in wanting to better the lives of our Brave Entrepreneurs. Competitive in never settling for less than extraordinary. Competitive in pushing each other and ideas, collaborating and communicating respectfully.
- Monthly Townhalls regularly share business metrics and updates from the CEO. When you have the data you need, you are empowered to pivot plans to solve problems, remove bottlenecks and find a way to win.
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Ten Most Admired Corporate Cultures, an Employee Recommended Workplace, Great Place to Work Certified recognized specifically in the Technology, Millennial, Inclusion and Women categories, and a Top Rated CEO, our culture is reflected with a stellar Glassdoor rating.
- We work in a beautiful, renovated historical office that feels like home – with bright open spaces, cozy couches, an awesome games room, a zen space for daily yoga and fitness bootcamps, and even a designated “quiet work zone”. Our dog-friendly environment has the best view of Toronto from our rooftop patio, and our wifi-enabled space helps us stay connected and committed to a single vision.
- A fantastic location – 10 minutes from downtown Toronto in the vibrant Leslieville neighbourhood, where there’s no shortage of good food, drinks, arts, and entertainment (check out our walk and transit score!)
WAVE Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for WAVE and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for WAVE Jobs;