Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Visier by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Visier which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online Visier Jobs
You can be a member of Visier family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Visier where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Director, GRC & Privacy
Visier is seeking a Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) & Privacy to lead the GRC & Privacy function. This position will be responsible for establishing the GRC and privacy mandate and goals for Visier and will collaborate closely with key stakeholders on GRC and privacy initiatives. This is an ideal role for an individual who can lead a team to help Visier meet and comply with applicable security, data protection and privacy laws, regulations, standards and contractual obligations. The GRC Director will also act as Visier’s Privacy Officer and Data Protection Officer to ensure the current privacy laws and regulations, including PIPEDA and the GDPR, are met.
- Design, establish, and educate employees on corporate policies, with adoption responsibilities shared with the policy owner.
- Coordinate and guide the Enterprise Risk Management process with opportunity and risk owners ensuring that risk treatments are effective.
- Oversee the internal IT audit function and external auditors.
- Lead and manage Visier’s data protection and privacy program to enhance Visier’s privacy protective culture and to ensure compliance with relevant laws.
- Conduct compliance activities to ensure adherence with relevant policies, laws and standards.
- Review current corporate policies, identify additional policies and develop policies to enhance existing controls and alignment with ISO, NIST and COBIT standards and frameworks.
- Communicate policies and provide guidance to employees on adherence to the policies.
Program Certification and Audit
- Assist in the development, training and tracking of the internal control environment associated with the various standards (e.g. AICPA – SOC 2, ISO).
- Oversee the performance of regular audits and investigations as defined by controls and risk assessments.
- Manage internal auditors and Visier’s external auditors and activities.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Establish, communicate, and train employees on enterprise risk management policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate and work with risk owners to identify and analyze both operational and enterprise risks; ensuring that effective risk treatments (including controls) are developed.
- Lead, document and support investigations and incidents.
- Regularly update and review the opportunity and risk portfolio for changes in the environment.
- Provide regular reporting of significant risks and the risk portfolio to Executive Management.
- Ensure that key regulatory compliance activities are understood, documented and reported upon as appropriate.
- Identify key regulatory changes that affect Visier, ensuring that respective teams are aware and addressing in policy and process.
- Drive improvements in the organization arising from the identification of compliance challenges.
- Leads Visier’s global privacy program and serves as privacy officer and data protection officer.
- Oversees and delivers privacy training, and presentations to internal staff and to prospects and customers.
- Performs appropriate privacy practices, including privacy impact assessments/data protection impact assessments, privacy by design initiatives, and conducts related ongoing compliance monitoring activities.
- Maintains appropriate privacy documentation including, policies, notices and consent forms.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to establish privacy practices within the departments.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable federal, state and provincial privacy laws and accreditation standards.
- Support the Visier’s Sales team on pre-sales engagements in presenting Visier GRC practices and controls which include security and privacy concerns (including responding to security questionnaires from Visier’s prospects)
- Support the Visier’s Legal team, when required, on reviewing sales contract agreement pertaining to Visier GRC practices and controls which include security and privacy concerns.
Visier Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Visier and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Visier Jobs;