Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Vale by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Vale which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Vale is a global mining company with deep roots in Canada.
We work with passion to discover and transform resources into the ingredients essential to people’s daily lives.
We are active around the world, operating on five continents and in more than 38 countries.
Toronto, Ontario, is the headquarters for our Base Metals business, which includes nickel, copper, platinum group metals, precious metals and cobalt. More than 6,000 people work for Vale at seven main sites across Canada in Manitoba, Ontario, and Newfoundland and Labrador.
We pride ourselves on being:
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Whether your field is geology, engineering, information technology, human resources, mechanics, accounting or environmental, we’ve got a place for you.
Apply Online Vale Jobs
You can be a member of Vale family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Vale where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As a member of the concentrator Technical team, the process technician supports the Operations team by assisting in process troubleshooting, collecting and analyzing plant data, and performing gas testing and other safety checks. The process technician is also responsible for carrying out QC checks on the production accounting sample systems and calibrating the on-stream analyzers to meet the needs of the operation. Under the supervision of the Chief Metallurgist, he/she also carries out test programs and surveys as part of a defined metallurgical development program.
This permanent position is based at the Voisey’s Bay mine site in Labrador, a fly-in fly-out operation. This position is on a two week on, two week off rotation.
• Provide process monitoring and troubleshooting support to assist operators in running and optimizing the process;
• Conduct bench-scale test work as part of a metallurgical development or investigation program;
• Conduct plant-scale tests and sampling surveys in support of process optimization efforts and metallurgical development;
• Assist the plant metallurgist in the development of process control and improvement strategies;
• Check and prepare daily mill production accounting samples;
• Carry out QA/QC checks on all sampling systems;
• Perform gas testing for confined space entry and spill response, and ensure that all gas testing equipment is stocked, maintained and calibrated;
• Calibrate the on-stream analyzers, perform minor maintenance on the units, and stock spare parts;
• Provide temporary relief to the metallurgist for vacation.
• College diploma in Mineral Processing or Process/Chemical Engineering Technology.
• 1-2 years working in a mineral processing facility and/or lab based role.
• Must be able to perform standard laboratory procedures correctly and efficiently.
• Prior experience and skill in the use of mass balancing software such as Bilmat™ would be beneficial.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets in Excel.
When applying, please ensure you attach proof of your educational requirements listed above.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application online at www.valejobs.ca or by forwarding their application to their Vale Aboriginal Employment Coordinator.
Vale is an equal opportunity employer.
Vale Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Vale and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Vale Jobs;