Urban Outfitters Job Application Process
Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) is a multinational lifestyle retail corporation headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It operates in the United States, Sweden, United Kingdom, Spain, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Canada, Italy, the Netherlands, Israel, Poland, and the United Arab Emirates.The Urban Outfitters brand targets young adults with a merchandise mix of women’s and men’s fashion apparel, footwear, beauty and wellness products, accessories, activewear and gear, and housewares, as well as music, primarily vinyl records and cassettes. Much of the merchandise is designed and produced by the company’s wholesale division on multiple private labels. The company was founded as the retail store Free People by Richard Hayne, Judy Wicks, and Scott Belair in 1970 as a project for an entrepreneurship class at University of Pennsylvania. It was renamed to Urban Outfitters and incorporated in 1976. Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) carries multiple stores within the URBN portfolio of brands, which also includes Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, BHLDN and the Vetri Family restaurant group.
Urban Outfitters is a company that regularly recruits staff. Generally, the company that hires in full-time and entry-level jobs pays attention to human relations, to the decent appearance and smilingness of the personnel to be recruited, as well as experience. The company, which recruits periodically or part time due to the intensity from time to time, announces its personnel recruitment on its own career site. To apply for the company’s jobs, you can visit its career page and submit your application directly. Or you can find out whether there is a purchase by going to the nearest branch and contact the managers and submit your application.
Apply Online Urban Outfitters Jobs
The role of a Sales Associate at UO is to create an engaging shopping experience for customers while working in a place where you can share your love for music, design and style and interact with people in a real and authentic way.
Experience + Qualifications
- Deeply understands and loves the Urban Outfitters customer and brand
- Builds relationships naturally, embraces individuality and diversity
- Engages with social media across multiple platforms, connecting with others over shared passions
- Knows what current trends and products inspire the UO customer
- Eager to develop new skills and is responsive to feedback
Roles + Responsibilities
- Initiates conversation and interacts with the customer in an authentic, personalized way
- Utilizes technology to enhance the customer’s experience
- Shares advice, product knowledge and personal experiences to engage with the customer
- Suggests alternate products, complementary pieces, outfitting tips, or styling ideas based on the customer’s personal style and interests
Communication + Collaboration
- Exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt, maintaining an ongoing connection with the customer
- Collaborates with management and peers, sharing good ideas with the team and actively participating in daily meetings, store projects and brand focuses
- Contributes to the team by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
Merchandise + Product Knowledge
- Knows what’s new and what’s selling well throughout the store and shares that knowledge with the customer
- Well-informed on events and special offers in-store and online, providing customers with a seamless shopping experience
- Maintains Urban Outfitters’ visual and display standards and ensures the selling floor is well-stocked
- Takes initiative in development of job skills and knowledge to drive store sales and achieve operational results
- Assists in the completion of daily projects while keeping the focus on the customer experience
- Demonstrates awareness and adheres to Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, safety standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Urban Outfitters Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Urban Outfitters and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Company Store Discount
- Gym / Health Club / Fitness Membership.
How to Apply for Urban Outfitters Jobs;