Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at University of New Brunswick by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of University of New Brunswick which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The University of New Brunswick (UNB) is a public university with two primary campuses, located in Fredericton and Saint John, New Brunswick. It is the oldest English-language university in Canada, and among the oldest public universities in North America. UNB was founded by a group of seven Loyalists who left the United States after the American Revolution.
Apply Online University of New Brunswick Jobs
You can be a member of University of New Brunswick family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application University of New Brunswick where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Student Response Assistant
This position reports to the Associate Registrar and is responsible for the first line of support to enquiries from students, faculty and staff.
· Customer Service by phone, email and directly at the counter. This includes resolving or re-directing as appropriate, student, faculty and staff issues, with regards to UNB regulations and procedures, records, admissions, student accounts and receipting.
· Maintain an in depth understanding of UNB academic regulations and procedures, UNB academic and non-credit programs, and key messages of UNB Saint John.
· Advise students and other stakeholders on University academic and financial policy and practices related to general university policy and program specific information.
· Maintain strong positive working relationships with other UNB and UNB Saint John units.
· Assess, calculate, receive and receipt payments to UNB.
· Prepare cash floats, and perform opening and closing duties including balancing and summary for bank deposit.
· Maintain, update and prepare for release, transcripts, enrollment confirmations, tax receipts, letters of permission, academic standing and other records related documents and communications as appropriate.
· Maintain and update student registration, program designations and records notations as required.
· Maintain knowledge, receipt, and advise or re-direct inquiries regarding parking passes and student health insurance.
Assistant to the Vice-President
The Office of the Vice-President Academic (Fredericton) encompasses all academic activity on the Fredericton Campus, with additional responsibilities that span both campuses, including quality assurance. This position provides administrative support directly to the Vice-President as well as support on all matters relating to the Office of the Vice-President
· Assist the Vice-President with the daily schedule, including making appointments, screening and prioritizing requests for meetings, referring requests to appropriate individuals or departments.
· Ensure the Vice-President is properly briefed on upcoming meetings and events.
· Arrange various campus and bi-campus meetings and events including contacting the participants, booking rooms, organization, etc.
· Play a key role in ensuring the various tasks and responsibilities of the Vice-President are handled in a timely manner by assessing the nature and urgency of requests.
· Manage the flow of office data by overseeing the distribution of mail and correspondence.
· Coordinate the allocation of the Vice-President’s tasks when they are away from the office.
· Prepare and compose memos, general correspondence and other letters requested by the Vice-President.
· Manage office budget including the collection and disbursement of funds, processing cheque requisitions, facilities management orders, purchase orders, travel claims, etc. Maintain office travel budget.
· Monitor and advise the Vice-President on budgetary expenditures and funds remaining.
· Assist in investigating and seeking resolution of various concerns and issues being brought forward from many sectors.
· Process the call for annual Merit Awards within the academic units.
· Provide the necessary support to the Vice-President for Encaenia and Convocation.
· Support the Vice-President, Associate Vice-President, Assistant Vice-Presidents, and Academic Administration Officer in mounting appropriate training and development workshops for deans, chairs and other members of the academic community.
University of New Brunswick Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for University of New Brunswick and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for University of New Brunswick Jobs;