Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tucows by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tucows which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We know that our people are what matter the most. And we have great people. A great mix of people with different skill sets, different work experiences, people from all over the world and right next door. The success of Tucows is the sum total of all our efforts.
If you love the idea of working for a company where your contributions are recognized and your efforts are appreciated, and you have a passion for the Internet and a strong sense of how to make it more useful, then Tucows might be the place for you.
Apply Online Tucows Jobs
You can be a member of Tucows family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tucows where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Skills and experience you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of experience with configuration management
- Preferably SaltStack; Chef or Puppet is acceptable.
- Able to build new pillars and state files.
- Handle issues that arise with running a configuration management platform.
- 2+ years of Python
- Ability to write code to automate routine Operations’ tasks
- Ability to integrate into various APIs to create a cohesive platform.
- Experience with continuous deployment best practices
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Experience with Linux distributions, and willing to learn other flavours of Linux.
- Experience in package management (building, maintaining, etc.)
- Knowledge of performance tuning with Linux
- Standard internet services like DNS/HTTP
- Handling containerized systems
- An Understanding of Email platforms
- RBL, DKIM, DMARC
- SMTP, IMAP, POP3
Nice to have skills and knowledge
- Message Queues such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Handling Distributed DBs like Cassandra
- Handling Custom Applications in Python and various web Frameworks
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches, and the diverse points of view drives us forward every day.
Customer Service Advisor
Do you love helping people? Are you passionate about the Internet? Are you a team player, with a special knack for communicating in a way that makes people feel special? Are you an incredibly punctual and reliable person that can be counted on each and every day?
Do you follow up when you say you will? Are you resourceful and able to figure out a solution for anything? Do you have your own website or domain?
Customer Service Advisors are the first and only point of contact for our customers. Whether they are contacting us to purchase or renew their domain, looking for help configuring their web hosting or seeking an answer to a tough billing question, you’ll be able to confidently assist them with the utmost care.
This is a fast-paced and challenging role. We are looking for self-motivated, curious, passionate, determined, and focused individuals who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique situation.
In return, we’ll back your effort with a strong investment in your career and offer you excellent benefits, generous vacation time and a highly competitive starting salary.
If you love the Internet and helping people as much as we do, we’d love to chat.
* Must have a flexible schedule since we operate 8 am-11 pm 7 days a week.
**Paid training will be provided
Business Development Associate
- Must be pro-active in calling new prospects and leads to position the company’s solutions and products
- Conduct research of leads, the products they sell, before contacting them
- Qualify new leads and opportunities from marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Data entry for managing sales activities via CRM tools. Must keep sales forecasting data and customer information accurate/current
- Maintain and grow list of prospects and leads; proactively seek new business opportunities
- Promote company brand and product awareness
- Understand lead pain points and how our solutions can resolve them
- Engage and work closely with internal team members to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to opportunity, to order closure, to revenue recognition
- Experience in Inside Sales / Outbound sales is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant job experience in B2B Sales or Marketing preferred.
- Training and course work in strategic selling concepts desirable
- Experience working with CRM and Analytics tools
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results oriented, self-motivated professional that can identify prospect clients as well as maintain existing contracts.
- The focus of this role will be to assist the company in generating new business so experience in ‘new business’ selling techniques is preferred
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- Health spending account and paid vacation
- And more!
Customer Experience Manager – Ting Mobile
This opening is for a manager to a team of 10-14 Customer Service Representatives, responsible for dealing with a variety of mobile-related customer issues. Support staff work 8 am – 1 am seven days a week. The Customer Service Manager develops standards for Tucows technical and customer support; provides technical guidance to the staff; liaises with internal technical and business management personnel to resolve customer issues and escalates to Senior Management accordingly.
The manager must be able to act as an escalation point for support staff when appropriate. This includes not only resolving issues but also acting as the end-customers advocate, ensuring that the customer has the right product/service to meet their needs and requirements.
Accountable for providing leadership and direction in the planning, implementation, and administration of quality measurement and evaluation of vendor performance for contracted services to ensure the optimization of resource use and the continual improvement of services from a client perspective. Responsible for alerting appropriate personnel of recurring problems and/or quality deficiencies.
- Call Centre personnel management including interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, performance evaluations, mentoring and coaching of staff, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Create and foster a motivating work environment where staff members are provided with the necessary support and resources to develop.
- Develop and foster improved workflow strategies to enhance productivity, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and reliability of the current system and achieve customer satisfaction results; Support and implement new and existing operational standards to ensure service mandates are met.
- Manage and resolve escalated calls from customers. Improve the customers’ experience by understanding and focusing on what’s important, measuring how we are doing and driving the necessary actions to improve services provided.
- Recommend solutions where appropriate to better meet customer needs.
- Overseeing team performance, both individually and in conjunction with the other members of the management team, including monitoring calls taken by call center staff as well as Ticket & Email transaction review.
- Complete and submit activity reports, customer support stats, and project(s) status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Rotates with the management team to handle escalated calls after hours.
- Trains employees on products and technical procedures.
- Ongoing review and revisions of training materials for all Call Centre activities.
- Conduct monthly feedback sessions with Customer Service staff and consistently coach/develop employees with timely and constructive feedback.
- Act as interface with third party suppliers (these may be internal or external contacts). Maintains the team’s alignment with the company’s strategy and goals.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years call center experience, in a technical support leadership role
- Proven ability to train /coach highly technical support staff and team leads
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment with potentially conflicting priorities
- Takes initiative, ownership and is self-directed
- Able to think outside the box and evaluate issues from a non-linear perspective
- Able to solve complex problems rapidly and effectively
- Excellent comprehension of written technical material
- Overall excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly adaptable and able to learn new applications quickly
- Attentive to detail, methodical and a thorough problem-solver.
- Must be able to own issues from inception to completion, ensuring that customers are always informed of progress while escalating internally or externally to expedite a resolution
- Able to maintain a calm, professional approach when dealing with difficult customers
Tucows Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tucows and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tucows Jobs;