Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Trillium Health Partners by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Trillium Health Partners which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Trillium Health Partners is a hospital system which serves Mississauga, Ontario and western Toronto, Ontario in Canada. It comprises the Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga Hospital, and Queensway Health Centre. Trillium Health Partners is Canada’s largest community-based, academically affiliated hospital, and has the largest emergency department in the country. Trillium Health Partners is affiliated with the University of Toronto and, in partnership with the University of Toronto Mississauga, jointly created the Mississauga Academy of Medicine.
Apply Online Trillium Health Partners Jobs
You can be a member of Trillium Health Partners family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Trillium Health Partners where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- General and post procedure cleaning
- Verify supplies received from stores, assist with stocking as required
- Receiving & distribution of Linen, MDRD supplies
- Participates to ensure appropriate quantities of supplies i.e. garbage bags, sharps containers are in stock
- Porter patients, blood work, charts etc. as needed
- General responsibility that unit is kept neat, clean, well-stocked. Distribute and store supplies (e.g. Linen, housekeeping supplies) in the appropriate room or area
- Maintain inventory of equipment in appropriate area on unit (e.g. Wheelchairs, stretchers)
- Transport patients and/or furniture within the unit
- Clean patient rooms, lounges, offices and common areas on a daily basis
- Clean utility rooms
- Empty garbage, sanitize garbage containers, clean up spills and maintain floors (e.g. Dry mop, wet mop, buffing)
- Strip and make unoccupied beds and stretchers.
- Uses chemicals and cleaning agents
- Maintain open and timely communication with team members and management staff, including using a pager as required.
- Accurately ships, receives, unpacks, stores, issues, carries and transports all supplies and equipment in accordance with established inventory control systems.
- Checks and stocks supply carts using hand held computer technology, orders/maintains/verifies receipt, etc., including counting, picking and delivery
- Performs all data entry for MMIS, and maintains M.S.D.S. as per W.H.M.S. legislation
- Assists with inventory counts, backs up Stores-keeper and maintains stores and area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job including lifting, walking, handling of manual and motorized hand trucks/lift trucks, stock and deliver supplies and equipment
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Medication Access Specialist
At THP, we are relentless in providing high quality, compassionate care to our communities and take great pride in fostering an inclusive and accessible environment and we are all accountable for contributing to a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing and promoting excellence in patient care though advancing patient and staff safety. If you are passionate about what you do, motivated to improve the health of the community, committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
- Implement appropriate referral processes and procedures to facilitate continuity of care/treatment
- Complete financial assessments to determine the need for assistance
- Develop necessary policies/procedures and program evaluation elements for this patient focused program
- Maintain statistics for evaluation, workload and tracking
- Complete the necessary communication with the patient and the involved health care providers
Trillium Health Partners Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Trillium Health Partners and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Trillium Health Partners Jobs;