Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Transat by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Transat which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Transat A.T. Inc. is a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel. It offers vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel to some 60 destinations in 26 countries in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Based in Montreal, the company has 5,000 employees. Transat is firmly committed to sustainable tourism development, as reflected in its multiple corporate responsibility initiatives since 2006, and was awarded Travelife Partner status in 2016 (TSX: TRZ).
Apply Online Transat Jobs
You can be a member of Transat family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Transat where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Leisure Travel Consultant
The job role requires someone who is able to influence, persuade, and motivate clients to purchase vacation travel focusing on the South and European destinations. The goal is to gain loyal and repeat customers striving to secure life-long clients.
- Ability to generate revenue, meet established monthly and yearly sales and revenue targets
- Communicate confidently and enthusiastically to advise clients on travel options offered by our various partners to close sales;
- In a resourceful, entrepreneurial and thorough manner research and book travel products using our website; Apollo; Consul PC; Galileo Vacations and the internal reservation systems;
- The ability to use the Internet effectively to service customer needs;
- Be alert to changing trends; customer needs and be able to adapt the services to the client’s needs even when difficult circumstances arise;
- Able to quickly determine specific client needs and source solutions using all tools available, remaining focused on the goal and being able to gain successful sales results while actively soliciting and promoting new travel business;
- Ability to sell travel packages in all product categories to include the preparation of complex itineraries with a mix of products.
- Minimum two (2) years selling experience within an agency environment;
- Experience in planning and booking travel packages containing a mix of products including domestic and international products;
- Strong communicator; participative; enthusiastic; optimistic; accommodating; energetic; verbal and active;
- Ability to influence using proficient sales and prospecting techniques while building friendly and positive relationships;
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Apollo, Consul PC, Galileo Vacations or equivalent;
- Perform basic mathematical calculations including percentages to complete travel sales transactions;
- Flexible working schedule and able to work out of standard regular hours to participate in tradeshows, conferences, sales events and as part of the role;
- Able to adapt quickly to a varied and changing environment;
- Flexible and open to relocate to other agencies;
- Able to successfully manage multiple clients and their travel requests;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written; Bilingual in French would be an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
The incumbent is responsible for the implementation of the sales policy towards the OTA segment, developing the presence of Air Transat, in order to participate in the increase of sales revenue and auxiliary products TS all by reducing distribution costs.
- Negotiate commercial agreements with OTAs and ensure the development of revenues from sales and ancillary products;
- Development, implementation and monitoring of a sales and marketing plan by agent or group of agents;
- Identify and develop air partnerships to develop our sales and diversify our distribution;
- Determine the rules of conduct to ensure that TS maintain control over the selling price of dry flight;.
- Work in collaboration with local teams outside Canada to monitor sales and marketing plans. (UK, France, etc.)
- Control application of our commercial agreements with OTA’s (Posting our products TS and maximize our visibility, develop a migration plan to bring the key players to a direct connection via Radixx or Datalex to reduce distribution costs);
- Work with different marketing teams in order to insure a visual presence in relation with the commercial plan.
Transat Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Transat and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Transat Jobs;