Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at TJX by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of TJX which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WE LIVE OUR VALUES
At TJX Canada our values aren’t just words without actions. They play a vital role in our everyday culture and how we do business. They are: Integrity, Diversity, Delivering Expected Results, Mutual Respect and Caring, Open Communication, Teamwork, Empowerment, and Customer Satisfaction
We live our Values everyday!
At TJX Canada, diversity is essential to maintaining our family-like environment. Whatever your interests, we value individual differences and encourage you to express your unique talents & views. We maintain a strict Open Door philosophy that welcomes your best ideas, your latest questions, and your biggest (or smallest) concerns. What makes us unique and feel like family, is working with caring people like you.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
Our stores have long partnered with organizations to help enrich our community. We’re proud to have raised funds to support the Canadian Women’s Foundation and Kids Help Phone. We’re also committed to being an environmentally responsible corporate citizen by working to conserve natural resources, minimizing waste, ensuring energy is used responsibly, and honouring the principals of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
At TJX, we take pride in being a desired Employer – a Company where people proactively seek out opportunities because we’ve built a positive reputation in the marketplace. We know we’ve amassed great talent across our organization, and we aim to provide a culture which supports and rewards our Associates. It is with this in mind, that we are proud that TJX Canada has received the distinction of being named a Top 50 Great Place to Work® in Canada from 2014 to 2016.
Apply Online TJX Jobs
You can be a member of TJX family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Ontario Power Generation where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Prepare and conduct Assistant Managers evaluations and review all hourly store Associate evaluations.
- Identify, evaluate and resolves Associate and Management issues.
- Maintain and support company values, leadership competencies and cultural factors, code of conduct and maintenance of a risk-free environment.
- Execute and support terminations according to company policy and procedures.
- Conduct weekly meetings with all Assistant Managers and Coordinators to set goals, provide direction, coaching and leadership. Refer to Management Meeting Guide
- Make & communicate strategic decisions by identifying, communicating and creating action plans for; upcoming projects, targets, priorities, company initiatives, events, promotions or any other store initiatives that require forward planning.
- Manage store visits from Regional Teams, District Managers, Home Office or any other visitor, be prepared with your stores current state and future goals and challenges for; sales, productivity, event execution and operational issues.
- Be responsible for the daily processing of shipments, organization, and set-up of the warehouse area, keeping with all policies and procedures and in a clean and safe manner, and perform maintenance/stock duties when required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges, and purchases in accordance with our guidelines
- Be responsible for the daily administration of store funds in and out of the cash office
- Monitor the adherence to all company policies and procedures with regard to registers and cash office procedures
- Ensure that all registers are processed accurately and that all funds are balanced and verified daily
Distribution Services is a fast paced environment with key responsibilities in processing merchandise for our stores in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible, while continually striving for operational excellence.
TJX Canada has two Distribution Centres – one in Brampton, responsible for processing Apparel, Footwear, Jewelry and Accessories and one in Mississauga, responsible for processing the Home and Beauty products for all Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense Stores. The Support Team located at the Home Office helps support the Distribution Centres in the areas of Finance, Capital Budgeting, Human Resources, Systems and Productivity.
Join our Corporate Office at TJX Canada in one of our many departments and functions including Human Resources, Finance, Logistics, Property Development, Systems, Merchandise Operations, Buying, Planning and Allocation, Marketing and Store Operations. With opportunities like these, it’s simple to make a career in retail. Join our growing team now!
Our Corporate Office is located in Mississauga, Ontario
CO-OP AND INTERNSHIPS
At TJX Canada, we are pleased to offer exciting opportunities for College and University Co-op, Internship and Graduate students with various and exciting backgrounds, interests and degrees. If you love the idea of growing your career in a dynamic fast-paced environment where each day brings something new, this may be the perfect place for you. With an extensive range of career options, TJX Canada stands out as one of the most successful retailers in the world, and we are happy to share our success with you!
RETAIL STORE OPERATIONS
TJX Canada operates store locations in three regions across Canada: Eastern, Central and Western.
Store Management is responsible for driving sales, minimizing losses, ensuring merchandise priority standards and recruiting effective teams.
Our Store Associates and Customer Service/ Merchandise Processing Coordinators ensure a positive experience every time our customers enter our stores. Their priority is to provide an incredible selection of merchandise and a welcoming shopping atmosphere.
TJX Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for TJX and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for TJX Jobs;