The Source Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at The Source jobs by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of The Source jobs which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc., doing business as The Source, is a Canadian consumer electronics and cell phone retail chain. The chain goes back over 40 years in Canada, initially as Radio Shack and later as The Source by Circuit City. The Source is now owned by BCE Inc., which purchased the assets of InterTAN from its parent, American retailer Circuit City, in 2009. The Source is a unit of 4458729 Canada Inc. and is based in Barrie, Ontario.
Apply Online The Source Jobs
You can be a member of The Source family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish The Source job application process, you can use the link provided below to access to online The Source job application form where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Are you a motivated team player who loves working with people? Do you have a passion for technology and love knowing about the latest and greatest connected tech?Are you a genuinely competitive person who is driven by sales targets and goals?Do you want to help customers learn how tech can make their lives easier?
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
As a Buyer, the successful incumbent will direct the content strategy, product selection and use of customer, and trend information to support the merchandise strategies for your assigned product categories. He/she partners with the planner to achieve financial objectives and are jointly accountable to meet and exceed sales volume, gross margin, and inventory productivity targets. The Buyer will also have the opportunity to lead cross-functionally across the company to achieve set goals. The successful incumbent:
- Develops holistic understanding of category, consumer, and competitive dynamics. Translate them into product strategies and assortment plans that optimize revenue, margin, pricing and product cost
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the market and competitors in their category.
- Develop product plan to support department merchandise strategies based on customers’ expectations and technological advancements and to achieve sales and margin targets
- Commission’s product development from the assigned Product Development Manager to ensure assortment needs are understood and met.
- Develop deep multi-channel expertise; including presentation knowledge, customer behavior and competition for in-store and online channels
- Partner with the Merchandise Financial Planner to develop the merchandise financial plan and business reviews, open-to-buy management and plan revisions to achieve financial goals and strategic objectives
- Has a clear understanding of pricing and margins and is able to manage to the established targets.
Skills they’re looking for.
- A university degree in related business discipline (i.e. Business, Retail Management, Statistics).
- Minimum 5 years in Buying, Category, and/or Assortment planning experience.
- Must possess excellent communication, leadership, strategic and project execution skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint); experience in Access would be an asset.
- Thorough understanding of customer behavior and process in combination with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with superior time and project management skills
The Source Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable The Source job application form available for The Source jobs and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the Source job application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for The Source Jobs;