Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at The Marketing Store Worldwide by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of The Marketing Store Worldwide which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We pride ourselves on attracting, developing and engaging an unconventional mix of talent that enables us to be the think different, act different, deliver different kind of agency we are today.
Are you ready to make the difference with us?
THE DIFFERENCE IN CULTURE
Throughout The Marketing Store, you’ll find a culture of connection, collaboration and creativity. We connect with each other as people first, whether it’s over a spirited game of ping-pong, a “this-close” game of softball or a frosty beverage after hours in our Distillery. As co-workers, we create an atmosphere where collaboration is not only encouraged but also expected, and where each of us has a stake in each other’s success. We harness our collective skills, perspective and brainpower to deliver inventive, play-filled solutions to drive our client’s business forward on a local, national and global scale. We never forget to take a moment to kick back, have a few laughs and celebrate where we’ve been, where we’re at and where we’re going.
Apply Online The Marketing Store Worldwide Jobs
You can be a member of The Marketing Store Worldwide family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application The Marketing Store Worldwide where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Account Executive
- Manages day-to-day planning of all aspects of client event activations (shipping, staffing, onsite labor, vendor management, event communication)
- Attends client events to manage staff and activation
- Compiles comprehensive post-event recap reports
- Works with creative team to develop creative elements
- Participates in creative reviews to ensure that concepts and execution are within scope, on budget, on time
- Collaborates with production team in sourcing premiums and activation elements
- Submits necessary elements to compliance for legal review and approval
- Submits Purchase Orders and invoices to finance team and maintains binder of all program invoices
- Participates in client presentations to secure client approvals on recommendations, budgets, timelines, and production elements
- Develops written agenda and conference reports for internal & external meetings. Attends and participates in client meetings to provide conference report recaps
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of client’s business and industry, as well as experiential marketing trends and best practices
- Works collaboratively and professionally across TMS department teams in order to foster good working relationships
- Takes on a proactive role in mentoring, training, developing and reviewing the performance of Intern
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4-6 years in experiential marketing or event planning/activation
- Minimum 4 years in a client-facing role
- Experience in multicultural marketing
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Excellent oral/written/presentation skills
- Understanding of the client’s business and ability to articulate and persuade using the client’s business language
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time & project management skills
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with internal employees at all levels as well as with clients and vendors
Essential Physical/Other Responsibilities
- Works under frequent time pressure and distractions
- Mostly sedentary work in office – requiring the ability to talk, hear and see
- Travel (up to 15 weekends per year) to work onsite at events is required. Daily shifts at events may exceed 10 hours, requiring the ability to stand/move around during that time frame and lift up to 20 pounds
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
The Marketing Store Worldwide Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for The Marketing Store Worldwide and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for The Marketing Store Worldwide Jobs;