The Body Shop Job Application Process
The Body Shop International Limited, trading as The Body Shop, is a British cosmetics, skin care and perfume company. Founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick, the company currently has a range of 1,000 products sold in about 3,000 stores with 10,000 employees, divided between those owned by the company and franchised outlets in more than 65 countries. Originally trading from Brighton, the company is now based in London Bridge and Littlehampton, West Sussex, and is owned by Brazilian cosmetics company Natura as a subsidiary of the Natura & Co group. The company had been owned by the French cosmetics company L’Oréal between 2006 and 2017. In June 2017, L’Oréal agreed to sell the company to Natura for £880 million. The deal was approved in September 2017.
Since The Body Shop is a company that targets customer satisfaction, it wants its staff to be good-humored, decent-looking and well-dressed. The firm does not require too much experience and mostly recruits entry-level and full-time staff. It also makes part-time and periodic purchases as it wants to offer job opportunities to students.
Apply Online The Body Shop Jobs
You can be a member of The Body Shop family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application The Body Shop where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
One of the companies shaken by the Covid 19 pandemic is The Body Shop. In this period when people stay at home and cannot go to shops, of course, it was affected like other companies. However, the company, which has to protect its customers and employees, has taken certain measures.
In the stores opened to the extent permitted by the governments of the countries, he took a certain number of customers to the store and paid attention to comply with both hygiene and social distance rules. In addition, The Body Shop, which continues its online shopping services, recruits entry-level personnel to work in the virtual space to increase the shopping experience of its customers. You can review the rest of the article to review and apply for The Body Shop’s current personnel recruitment.
Purpose of role:
- To uphold and maintain the values of The Body Shop.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service and care.
- To work and cooperate with fellow staff to ensure that teamwork and responsibility towards work are always present.
- To ensure that all efforts are made to effectively maximise sales.
- To ensure that all operational and merchandising tasks are completed so as to ensure smooth shop operations.
- Be aware of the sales targets set and to make all efforts within the shop to try to achieve these targets through customer service and product knowledge.
- Be fully aware of all shop promotions and to provide feedback on the effectiveness of these promotions.
- Promote products in accordance to requirements so as to improve sales.
- Ensure that customer service is the top priority within the shop.
- Ensure that all selling steps are followed to the fullest so as to maximise customer care.
- Handle each case of customer product enquiry / concern promptly and positively.
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers.
- Be aware of all merchandising standards so as to maintain proper display of products.
- Ensure that all merchandising and housekeeping standards are followed and maintained at all times.
- Ensure that bays are cleaned on a regular basis and that all products are correctly positioned.
- Ensure that all storage areas and cupboards are maintained properly and all products stored accordingly.
- Replenish and receive stocks as and when required.
- Minimise wastage and ensure that company property is kept in good condition.
- Operate the POS system as and when required maintaining high standards of accuracy, integrity and customer service.
- Adhere to all operational excellence policies at all times.
- Attend and participate actively in training sessions in the classroom and at the shop floor.
- Demonstrate understanding of the products by educating the customers on the benefits and features.
- Constantly seek to improve one’s knowledge and skills through training.
- Initiate self learning on product trends.
- Demonstrate commitment to company values in all shop activities.
- Actively participate in all organised campaigns.
- Willing to volunteer and support all community programmes where needed.
- At least 1 year of experience in retail / customer service sector
- GCE ‘N’ Level
- Knowledge of personal care / skin care products and its industry dynamics is an advantage
- Good Customer Service / Selling Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- People Oriented and Service Oriented
- Passionate and positive individual with high energy level
- Warm and Friendly
- Team player
- Open communication channel
- Open and willing to give and receive feedback
- Problem-solving attitude
- Well Groomed
As a Beauty Expert, you will support the store in achieving exceptional customer service standards in partnership with the Store Manager and other members of the store team. You will work alongside store management to achieve excellence in operations and commercial practices of the Skincare & Make-up categories, to achieve store KPI’s and increase the Skincare and Make-up category share of the business.
You will develop consumer loyalty and awareness to help build The Body Shop brand, through the active demonstration and expert application of products to meet the customer’s needs.
It is essential that Beauty Experts are able to learn to use the internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and to be able to analyse category performance. In the ever-changing world and retail, we need positive people who are able to monitor and manage change with exceptional communication skills and the ability to help support, control and meet sales & performance targets. We’re looking for individuals with strong people skills who are confident in building and maintaining relationships with customers, store team colleagues and management.
As part of dedicated team of Consultants you will offer expert advice to customers and provide an inspirational insight into The Body Shop products and philosophy. You will get to learn the products, their origins and proactively engage with customers to experience a range that suits their preferences and lifestyle.
What we look for:
- Bags of enthusiasm and confidence to chat to new people
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- A genuine passion for beauty and the retail industry
The Body Shop Job Application Form/PDF
The Body Shop often buys through its own career site. You can apply online from here, submit your CV or fill in the application form if you have one and send it to the company. If you want to have a faster application process, you can download this form, print it, fill it, go to the nearest The Body Shop branch and deliver your application by hand, if there is an employee, you can also contact and have a face-to-face meeting.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation.
- Company Store Discount.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Life Insurance/Disability.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere.
- Education/Training/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement.
How much do The Body Shop Retail jobs pay?
Average The Body Shop hourly pay ranges from approximately $9.28 per hour for Seasonal Associate to $26.00 per hour for Store Manager. The average The Body Shop salary ranges from approximately $34,899 per year for Assistant Store Manager to $47,303 per year for Shop Manager.
How old do you have to be to do The Body Shop?
Many of the entry-level job opportunities available with The Body Shop require minimal or no formal education for employment consideration. However, applicants must stand at least 18 years of age to work for the chain of boutiques.
How much discount do body shop employees get?
50% staff discount, work incentives including free products, free products when you start to try them out. Generous staff discount and you also regularly receive free products to try out yourself.
How to Apply for The Body Shop Jobs