Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at The Bay by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of The Bay which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Ours is a culture dedicated to people. Our team is focused on staying on the leading-edge of fashion and retail. We relentlessly focus on delighting our customers every single time they visit our stores. Working at Hudson’s Bay means being part of a world class team. We are passionate about excellence and focus on bringing out the best in you and your teams to achieve results. Whether you’re part of the fast-paced environment with our corporate team or on the floor in one of our newly designed stores, we encourage our team members to take smart risks and innovate to win. At Hudson’s Bay we offer extraordinary opportunities that only an industry leader can offer.
Apply Online The Bay Jobs
You can be a member of The Bay family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application The Bay where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Stock Receiving Associate
The Recovery/Replenishment Associate represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. The Recovery/Replenishment Associate is responsible for back of house operations but must always be ready to support in-store service and ensure that the customer’s overall Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one.
• Unloading and sorting truck merchandise
• Sensor/prep merchandise for the sales floor
• Merchandising goods onto the sales floor
• Marking down merchandise and processing RTVs
• Replenishment of register supplies
• Help in the execution of floor moves
• Make our customers feel welcome
• Performs tasks while supporting in-store service experience
• Complete sales transactions on register to assist customers as needed
• Is a Lord and Taylor ambassador, always role-modeling our customer- centric culture
• Outgoing, energetic, and has a sense of urgency
• Demonstrates an elevated level of customer service
• Is committed to brand representation on the sales floor
• Exhibits a sense of urgency, productivity, organized and efficient
• Able to create and thrive in a team environment
• Thinks globally and is able to support all areas of business
The Bay Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for The Bay and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for The Bay Jobs;