Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Teranet by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Teranet which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We create value: We continuously seek ways to create values for our owners, customers and partners.
We deliver what we promise: We make clear and responsible commitments to our owners, customers, partners and each other and take ownership to deliver on them.
We are resilient and resourceful: We embrace challenges and persevere to achieve success.
We value and respect one another: We recognize and appreciate others’ perspectives, experiences and contributions.
We help each other succeed: We support each other in achieving our own and our shared goals.
Apply Online Teranet Jobs
You can be a member of Teranet family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Teranet where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Intermediate Internetworking Analyst
The Intermediate Internetworking analyst role provides ongoing administration and support of Networking, Application Delivery Controllers, and VoIP enterprise systems consisting of Cisco, F5, Checkpoint, and other industry Vendors. The role also provides the ability to support Network project work, with the abilities in Architecting and designing, planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network related aspects of any Network Project work. Analyzes and resolves end user or application performance and connectivity issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provides end user training where required. Works with vendors, end users, Customer Service Representatives and other technical staff to resolve advanced hardware/software issues. The resource will also need to have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Monitor, maintain, support and repair customers’ data, and internet networks including (but not limited to) firewalls, load-balancers, VPNs, WANs, DNS, switches and routers.
- Perform changes on firewalls, load-balancers, switches and routers.
- Monitor networks and devices.
- Pro-actively identify problems and improper functioning of the customer network. Resolve network problems providing efficient and timely solutions.
- Resolve customer network outages. Recommend and perform remedial actions to eliminate similar future troubles.
- Provide support in defining and implementing network improvements, moves, additions and changes as required on a per-customer basis.
- Perform and document network backups and routine maintenance of managed network devices.
- Document network moves, additions and changes. Maintain accurate records of network problems reported and resolutions provided for future reference.
- Develop and implement innovative approaches that present ongoing benefits in areas of improving system/network manageability and reliability.
- Review daily logs for all managed devices.
- Escalate tickets to Vendors to have defective services and or hardware replaced.
NOTE: Required to work overtime and off-hours as dictated by systems availability and performance service levels. Weekend and shift work may be necessary to ensure 24X7 coverage.
- 3-7 years professional experience as an Internetworking analyst or equivalent experience.
- Post-Secondary College Education (Certificate/Diploma) in Networking, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of Cisco ACI, routers, switches, remote access services, wireless networks, network access control, routing protocols and network troubleshooting.
- Experience with network design and implementation
- Minimum 3 years working experience with Cisco and Checkpoint products.
- Knowledge of Interior and Exterior routing protocols, QoS, and policy-based routing.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, VPNs, and network security products & practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Cisco and/or Checkpoint certified training would be an asset.
- Minimum Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), CCSP and/or CCNP are a definite asset.
- Experience working with network monitoring and diagnostic products such as Spectrum, e-Health,
- Solarwinds, and Wireshark.
- Performs changes and maintenance of complex implementations of Data Centers, LAN/WAN, voice/video, wireless, and security solutions.
Interpersonal and Technical Skills:
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Ability to exercise a degree of judgment on a daily basis.
- Needs to deal professionally and patiently with users.
- Multi-tier client/server and e-commerce solutions, wide variety of hardware and operating systems (Cisco, IBM, Windows, LINUX, etc), Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL, RUP (development methodology), Replication Server Technology, Remedy, ServiceNow, Spectrum, SolarWinds, DWDM, MPLS, Cisco, TCP/IP, Firewalls and VPN, PKI, Intrusion Detection, VMware, VMware NSX, and VXLAN. Candidates must have experience with the following: Cisco Routers/Switches (Cisco IOS, NX-OS, and ACI), Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Switches, Cisco VPN, DNS, Cisco ISE, Cisco Wireless, Load Balancers, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, VLAN, VRF, OTV, Vmware, WVMware NSX, and LISP. Candidates, who have experience in managing Cisco data centers and CheckPoint firewalls, is considered an asset.
Teranet Inc. is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require
Teranet Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Teranet and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Teranet Jobs;