TD Bank Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete TD Bank’s job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
TD Bank, N.A., is an American national bank and subsidiary of the Canadian multinational Toronto-Dominion Bank based in Toronto, Ontario. It operates primarily across the East Coast, in fifteen states and Washington, D.C. TD Bank is the eighth largest bank in the United States by total assets, resulting from many mergers and acquisitions. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, serving approximately 24 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Our mission is to give our clients the best banking experience possible, every day. To do that, we depend on our team of more than 80,000 talented, ambitious people who share our passion for excellence.
Apply Online TD Bank Jobs
You can be a member of TD Bank family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application TD Bank where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The TD Bank Teller I processes Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits. This job is responsible to balance cash drawers and assists Customers with basic product information. Teller I have responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions while providing legendary Customer Service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management.
- Processes regular Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary.
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines.
- Establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria.
- Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services.
- Expected to service both lobby and drive-thru Customers.
- May assist in the preparation and development of the Stores Sales Plan. Recognizing referral opportunities and initiating.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year related experience preferred.
- Superior Customer service skills.
- General Math skills.
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
Money In Mutual Fund Representive
As an Investment Consultant your responsibility will be to contribute to the Phone Channel’s business results by providing prompt, courteous and an efficient experience that exceeds customer’s expectations. Contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls. Achieve Money-In Advice sales targets through the recommendation of appropriate products and services to meet our ever changing customer needs. Successful candidates will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our client’s business relationship with TD Canada Trust through cross-selling our additional base of personal products and services and referring appropriate customers to our Wealth partners.
Candidates are required to have successfully completed the Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC). Preferred candidates will have completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) within the last three years or have been licensed to sell mutual funds within the last three years. Candidates will be encouraged to complete the CSC, however, this is not a requirement.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial market knowledge in order to provide informational solutions and advice to all our customers
- Proven competency in sales interactions and ability to identify opportunities to grow the business in all channels (including retail/wealth partners)
- Ability to multitask and exhibit excellent attention to detail while consistently following established procedures and processing transactions
- An effective team player who enjoys taking an active and enthusiastic role in campaigns and achieving all business building initiatives
- Willing to participate in and contribute to all coaching activities
- Trilingualism required (ability to speak / read in Mandarin, Cantonese and English) – Language assessment will be conducted
Customer Service Representative
Performs customer transactions, providing legendary service & advice to create legendary customer experiences. This role is required to understand customer needs and identify opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to the customers, referring them to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners. The Customer Service Representative reports to either the Manager Customer Service or Manager Customer Service and Sales.
- Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience
- Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments and/or other account transactions for customers in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
Develop and Manage the Team / Teamwork
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Actively participate in the performance management process
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
- Engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate products and services
- Contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals
- Understand and meet the needs of customers by providing them with advice on appropriate products and services, and/or identify sales opportunities and refer customers to appropriate team members or TD partners
- Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of branch administration work
Internal Practices & Processes
- Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures – which may include assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
Manager Customer Service
- Lead, coach and model legendary service at every customer interaction
- Ensure employee scheduling is optimal to meet customer demands and ensure compliance with internal Hours of Work Policies
- Lead on the execution of the branch CEI plan and support achievement of CEI objectives
- Coach to ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, and participate in the negotiation and resolution where necessary
- Lead and coach the team on advice giving strategies to improve the overall customer experience
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging them in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
Develop and Manage the Team/ Teamwork
- Lead and apply the performance management process, supporting employees in their personal and performance development by utilizing learning maps and external courses, as appropriate
- Develop and manage the service team by recruiting, training, coaching and recognizing employees
- Create and foster a cohesive team and promote a positive work environment
- Lead and follow-up on action plans to improve the employee experience
- Meet or exceed branch business objectives by executing branch business plan
- Coach team to deliver on branch business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales & referral goals
- Coach team to understand customer needs and provide advice and appropriate products and services
- Coach team on identifying customer needs and referring them to Branch employees or TD partners as appropriate
- Coach team to contribute to the achievement of branch business objectives
Internal Practices & Processes
- Achieve branch objective for Operational Excellence
- Follow and ensure staff are knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Follow and ensure staff understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures -– which may include assuming
- responsibility for the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
TD Bank Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for TD Bank from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to Apply for TD Bank Jobs