Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tangerine by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tangerine which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Helping Canadians live better lives. It’s how we do business and how we treat our Clients, stakeholders and employees. It’s about forward thinking, being innovative while simplifying and challenging the status quo. It’s also about integrity, ownership and personal responsibility: making sure every decision we make is the right one.
Whoever said that you have to hide your personality to deliver results in business? We certainly don’t, and that’s what has made Tangerine a success.
Our organization is made up of people who are united in an unpretentious, can-do mentality and a drive to deliver results for our Clients. And whatever we do, we’re always connected to the bigger picture. It’s a feeling that’s hard to describe and impossible to ignore. We call it Orange Spirit.
At Tangerine, you’ll enjoy an unbeatable combination of hands-on challenges and early responsibility. You’ll be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and contributions. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative, energetic, passionate and Client-focused team.
Apply Online Tangerine Jobs
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
You can be a member of Tangerine family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tangerine where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Network Security Analyst
The Information Technology (IT) department manages the technology and computer infrastructure that drives Tangerine’s business systems.
The IT department supports the organization in these critical areas: End-User Technical Support, Desktop Management, Network Management, Voice and Data Communications, Business and Web Applications and Strategic Technical Planning.
The Network Security Analyst position is a key member of the Network and Delivery Services Team who is responsible for Tangerine’s network security administration, monitoring, ongoing security analysis and troubleshooting consistent with service delivery requirements. The position will provide technical experience and expertise in monitoring, preventing, responding to and resolving network and application security related problems. The successful incumbent will be a strong problem solver with excellent organization and interpersonal skills. In addition, this person will have excellent documentation skills and be team player. The Network Security Analyst will report directly to the Team Lead of Network Security.
• Design implement administer and maintain SIEM tools providing support for a high available production environment that has an uptime of 24X7X365
• Configure and maintain security Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. Assist other teams in development and report generation
• Implement upgrades, repairs, modifications, and replacements of SIEM tools
• Monitor and assess security compliance event using SIEM tools
• Ability to review raw log, data correlation and analysis (i.e. firewall, IDS/IPS, proxy, WIFI, and system logs)
• Review operation logs and event console activity to identify potential security-related events, determine cause of such events, and recommend respective counter measures
• Communicate network security exposures, misuse, or noncompliance situations to management, and execute appropriate incident response procedures approved by the management
• Assist in maintaining and testing business continuity/disaster recovery plans, processes, and procedures necessary to recover services in the event of a declared disaster
• Handle other duties as assigned by IT Management
• Knowledge on network security-related hardware and software, network security assessment, security penetration and vulnerability testing, network and host-based intrusion detection, intrusion prevention system, firewalls, VPN, SSL, TLS, PKI, cryptography, Proxy Servers, Anti-virus, and Anti-Spam
• Knowledge of security tools used in supporting multiplatform environments, risk assessment procedures, authorization methodologies, authentication technologies, and security attack pathologies
• Other duties as assigned
o University or College Degree or equivalent experience
o 5+ years of working experience in support of a large scale, mission critical enterprise security infrastructure
o Experience in financial services industry is highly desired
o Related security and networking certifications are a plus
o Hands on experience in SIEM tool, IPS and Firewall is required
o Knowledge on network security-related hardware and software, network security assessment, security penetration and vulnerability testing, network and host-based intrusion detection, intrusion prevention system, firewalls, VPN, SSL, TLS, PKI, cryptography, Proxy Servers, Anti-virus, and Anti-Spam
o Knowledge of security tools used in supporting multiplatform environments, risk assessment procedures, authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
o Excellent knowledge with current operating systems (Windows, UNIX, AIX, OS X and Linux), network applications, all network layers, routing, switching and related protocols (TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, SSL, SFTP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, TELNET, DNS, DHCP, VRRP, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, SNMP and RMON etc.)
o Strong problem-solver and team player who is confident and challenged in a fast-paced environment supporting a wide range of technologies
o Very hands-on person, willing to dive in and take charge, identifying and tackling key issues
o Proactive and results-oriented with good time management skills, and the ability to work well under pressure and focus on multiple priorities concurrently
o Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
o Excellent verbal and written communications and documentation skills a must
The Network Security Analyst will be working in a traditional office environment and may be subject to special working conditions as needed by the business. Special working conditions may cover a range of circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, overtime, shift work, working outdoors and/or working with challenging clients.
Tangerine will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to Tangerine would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the Tangerine Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with Tangerine policies, guidelines and directions.
Senior Data Power Software Developer
- Uses knowledge of analysis, design and programming techniques, development tools and database technologies to develop software changes or resolve incidents to meet the business requirements and Tangerine standards
- Maintain a technical proficiency with respect to programming languages and processes as well as participates in continuous improvement of applications and systems to ensure that Tangerine is well positioned for technological advances in the marketplace.
- Actively participates in support activities, including investigation and providing resolution to incidents
- Prepares/maintains the software documents for all assigned work; including, system flow and UML diagrams, technical specification and support materials
- Develops unit test case scenarios and runs tests identifying, analyzing and correcting problems
- Reviews deliverables with senior staff for completeness and accuracy
- Plans and prioritizes own work assignments and provides status updates
- Communicates complex technical issues clearly and concisely
- Develops alternative approaches and solutions to problems and reviews them with senior staff
- Raises / escalates issues, risks and impediments when necessary
- Provides 7×24 production support for applications maintained by the relevant team
- Provide technical guidance, support and technical mentorship to other members of the Software
- Development team including code and documentation reviews
- Actively participates in the development of high-level and detailed design documentation as well as estimation process
- Provide high level input and assessment of design and architectural documentation and decision
- Works independently with little or no supervision
- Leads projects as a Technical Lead as required. Including but not limited to: assists the project lead in allocating tasks to team members; exercises initiative and sound judgment in the execution of project plans and schedules
- Ensures that best practices and development guidelines are met as well as enhances guidelines as required
- Collaborates with IT vendors, business units and other IT cross-functional teams
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or College Degree
- Minimum five (5) years of Java experience with J2EE, EJB, JMS, JPA, MVC, Web Services required
- Two (2) years working experience with configuration and management of IBM Data Power physical or virtual Appliances as well as Policy programming, Error Handling and Troubleshooting in Data Power is required
- Working experience with XML and XML Gateway, programming in XSLT, and XML, sound knowledge on SOA, Webservices, SOAP, WSDL & REST is required
- Able to understand and work with authentication, authorization, and audit (AAA) policy definitions
- Working experience with Certificates and Encryption.
- Should have knowledge in SoapUI and / or any other testing tools for Data Power.
- Previous exposure in the banking industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Angular JS or Data Power or IBM Campaign Suite of products or Database development is an asset
- Specialized Knowledge
- High degree of knowledge in development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in web/mobile application development
- Competent in enterprise application delivery and design techniques
- Competent in design patterns, releases/version control, Java, J2EE, .Net, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Java Script, Angular JS, Junit, XML, Workflow, Data Power, IBM Campaign Suite of products
- Strong understanding of various, industry standard software development techniques, methodologies and best practices
- A solid understanding of standard methods used to develop software applications for large-scale applications, taking security and scalability requirements into consideration
- Competent in effectively using software development and source control tools
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to produce relevant and accurate technical documentation, as required
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take a creative approach, to explore new and unique ideas while continuously looking for improvements
- Ability to seize opportunities to work outside his/her comfort zone to develop and stretch him/her-self
Tangerine Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tangerine and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tangerine Jobs;