Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Talisman Energy by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Talisman Energy which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Repsol is a global energy company with a diverse team of more than 25,000 employees. We have a solid growth plan driven by our most important asset: people.
Repsol is one of the world’s leading integrated global energy companies. Our upstream division takes advantage of cutting-edge technology to support our many challenging exploration and production projects. Our downstream division boasts some of Europe’s best refineries. The top professionals that we have working in more than 37 countries worldwide contribute to the shared growth of the company and the overall success of the Repsol team.
Apply Online Talisman Energy Jobs
You can be a member of Talisman Energy family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Talisman Energy where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
AUDIT & CONTROL STUDENT
If you are looking for interesting and rewarding work along with exposure to a wide variety of business areas, the North America Audit and Control group is currently recruiting for a co-op student for an 8-month term. The North America Internal Control group has responsibility for the design validation, documentation and implementation of internal controls for the North American business. This role will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to gain exposure to Repsol’s North America financial reporting processes and controls while working with a variety of functional areas across Repsol.
Along with interesting and challenging opportunities, Repsol’s student employment program offers:
- Mentoring by experienced professionals
- Increasing levels of challenge and responsibility as skill and industry knowledge grow
- The opportunity to gain hands-on experience and apply your academic knowledge
- Exposure to different functional areas across the company
- Technical and software training
- Participating as an active member of the Internal Control group
- Assisting in control design validation activities and reviewing control self-assessment results
- Supporting the on-going integration activities to transition from a legacy internal control program to existing Repsol SA ICFR (Internal Control over Financial Reporting) program, including interaction with Repsol’s head office in Madrid
- Updating and maintaining Repsol’s Internal Control database
- Monitoring and managing the Internal Control mailbox
- Assisting with ICFR control testing activities and interacting with Repsol’s external auditors
Qualifications and Skills
- Second, third or fourth year student pursuing a Business or Accounting degree
- Strong team player with a collaborative approach
- Knowledge of basic audit concepts and standards would be extremely beneficial, as would an understanding of risk and control concepts
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent MS Office and technological skills
- Understanding of the oil & gas industry preferable
- Ability to travel, if required
Important Additional Information:
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Relocation assistance may be provided
Talisman Energy Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Talisman Energy and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Talisman Energy Jobs;