Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Swissport by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Swissport which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WELCOME TO CAREERS @ SWISSPORT
At Swissport we challenge our employees to be leaders in our industry. This philosophy is embodied in our 3 Core Values:
PEOPLE, PROFESSIONALISM AND PARTNERSHIP
People make the difference in our business.
Join us and help be a part of that difference.
Our Professionalism sets us apart from our competition.
Join us and be the reference for the industry.
We are engaged in Partnerships with every major airline in the world.
Join us and be a part of our global network.
Apply Online Swissport Jobs
You can be a member of Swissport family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Swissport where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Under the direction of the OCC Manager, the Ramp and Cabin Allocator is responsible for delegating duties and communicating with all departments for operational purposes. The incumbent must have the ability to make decisions and adjustments on short notice.
- Adjust staff to meet operational requirements by means of: awarding postings, extending shifts and covering sick calls;
- Complete daily rosters in coordination with the Pre-Allocator;
- Update daily roster with all shift trades;
- Award highlighted openings using sign up book;
- Update daily recharge sheet/attendance irregularity report and other related billing documents;
- Advise employees of any schedule changes;
- Distribute day to day communications to Customers, Management, Employees and others agencies via telephone and radio;
- Maintain accurate information logs;
- Other additional tasks according to operational need.
Qualifications & Competencies
- A minimum of a High School education or the equivalent;
- Experience in a planning/allocation function, an asset;
- Experience in the aviation field, essential;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, French and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excels working in a fast paced environment;
- Understanding of ramp and cabin service operations;
- Excellent organizational skills, professionalism and autonomy;
- Knowledge of RTC (Real-Time Control) and AE, an asset;
- Available and flexible to work various shifts (day, evening, week-end and holidays) by operational requirements.
Swissport Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Swissport and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Swissport Jobs;