Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sutherland by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sutherland which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Where people and process come together.
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining design-thinking insights and data-driven analytics. We complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans 19 countries around the world for more than 120 clients. By implementing winning strategies across entire businesses and customer lifecycles, we’re able to accelerate performance and help clients achieve the high-impact outcomes they’re looking for. Here’s how we do it.
Apply Online Sutherland Jobs
You can be a member of Sutherland family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sutherland where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Internet
Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Technical Support and Customer Service Consultant. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
As an Entry Level, Technical Support Specialist, you will be given the opportunity to exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding technical support. In the role of an Entry Level Technical Support Specialist,
We Will Give You:
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
- A workplace that’s never boring
- The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
- Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Sutherland Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sutherland and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sutherland Jobs;