Sun Life Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sun Life by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sun Life which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Sun Life Financial, Inc. is a Canadian financial services company known primarily as a life insurance company. It is one of the largest life insurance companies in the world, and also one of the oldest with a history spanning back to 1865. Sun Life Financial has a presence in investment management with over CAD$891 billion in assets under management operating in a number of countries. Sun Life ranks number 277 on the Forbes Global 2000 list for 2016 as well as on the Fortune 500 list.
Apply Online Sun Life Jobs
You can be a member of Sun Life family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sun Life where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Underwriting Assistant
The Underwriting Assistant provides a broad range of administrative support to an underwriting department. The role requires individuals to work both independently as well as in close partnership with all Underwriting team members.
- Processes standard employee data and inputs into Excel
- Prepares standard renewal information for underwriters by requesting all relevant reports and required information to start the renewal process.
- Sends out proposal documents prepared by Underwriting
- Provides other general administrative support to assist in overall workload of team.
- Receives information regarding new providers and changes to addresses, phone numbers, and unique identification numbers of existing providers.
- Sets up new providers on appropriate system and makes updates to existing provider information.
- May work in conjunction with underwriters and management to improve and streamline processes on an ongoing basis.
Financial Services Consultant
You are a team player who enjoys helping our clients make informed decisions as they go through a career transition. You are a solution oriented, strong communicator, who uses active listening to understand client needs and provide tailored and timely recommendations. As a member of the Client Solutions team you will benefit from our culture of coaching and support; through motivational and inspirational leadership your Rollover Sales Manager will empower you to make a difference in our clients’ lives.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Client Solutions you will:
- Proactively call existing Group Retirement Savings (GRS) plan members who are leaving, or have left their employer to explain their options
- Proactively call and take calls from Group Benefits (GB) members who are leaving their employer and want to convert their health and dental, life insurance and/or critical illness policies
- Assess clients’ investment and insurance needs at the point of transition, with the goal of providing the appropriate solutions
- Conduct investment risk assessments to determine clients’ risk tolerance, and provide solutions aligned with their risk profile
- Introduce clients to a Sun Life Advisor to assist with an identified need for holistic financial advice
- Foster and participate in a work environment that values people, invites creativity, and celebrates learning
- Stay informed of departmental and industry product, policy, and procedure changes
- Contribute to the CSC’s ongoing success by sharing feedback and providing insights that will help to improve our client experience
Wealth Sales Representative
The Individual Insurance and Investments business unit represents close to 30 per cent of all Sun Life Financial global revenue and more than 50 per cent of Canadian earnings. We’re a top provider of life, health and wealth products in the Canadian marketplace.
This position works within wealth distribution under the brand of Sun Life Global Investments. Sun Life Global Investments brings together the strength of Sun Life Financial with the best in asset management from around the world to offer a line-up of unique world class investment solutions.
- Partner with the Wealth Sales Directors (field wholesalers) and a Regional Sales Assistant (administrative coordinators) to generate sales through the IIROC, MFDA, and MGA investment channels;
- Use daily phone contact with investment advisors to build relationships, provide insight about capital markets and increase sales of Sun Life wealth solutions;
- Assist investment advisors and insurance specialists with Sun Life solutions, business building practices and competitor analysis;
- Position incentive includes competitive base salary with commission component.
- Generate sales and lead development through proactive outbound telephone calls and email communications;
- Input & utilize the CRM/database with all the information pertaining to designated region in order to plan and prioritize activities with advisors;
- Participate in national, regional, and project group meetings, sharing feedback and information and actively participate in sales workshops;
- Organize and execute conferences calls and webcasts to liaison
Image Services Representative
The Image Services Representative plays a key role in ensuring effective mail handling, categorization, scanning, and data completion of documents correctly and efficiently. The successful applicant will work in a team environment to ensure service standards are met and strict quality targets are adhered to.
On a regular basis, this role will rotate between sorting mail (physical and electronic), prepping documents, scanning documents and data entry.
- This involves mail handling, including the distribution of documents to internal customer departments, classification of document into subcategories, printing from databases, retrieval of documents from 3rd party websites with occasional document preparation
- The preparation of documents to ensure the item is successfully scanned to ensure strict physical document quality standards are met
- The Image Services representative ensures that all documents received are handled efficiently and document exceptions are expedited to the appropriate departments in a timely manner
- The representative ensures the physical document is converted into a digitized image by adhering to standard processes
- By scanning the documents correctly in a timely manner, the administrator contributes to meeting service levels agreements between Canadian Document Services and client areas.
- Through accurate key completion, the representative is responsible for ensuring information from the document is converted into data
- The Image Services representative ensures all documents adhere to the Reasonable Estimate (RE’s) that have been set for each client
Sun Life Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sun Life and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sun Life Jobs;