Subway Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Subway by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Subway which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Today, the SUBWAY brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future of the SUBWAY brand. As we continue to grow, we are guided by his passion for delighting customers by serving delicious, made-to-order sandwiches.
Apply Online Subway Jobs
You can be a member of Subway family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
A Sandwich Artist™ serves and adds value to customer needs in an efficient and friendly manner. This position promotes Subway® brand awareness and ensures hygiene standards are met.
- Receive deliveries and check in stock
- Daily bread counts
- Food preparation including bread and cookie baking
- Comply with Food Code of Practice
- Ensure food is prepared and stored and preparation areas are maintained according to Health & Safety and Audit standards
- Carry out temperature checks and record as per company process
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning schedules as per cleaning chart
Security & loss prevention
- Take precautions to prevent theft of, and damage to, the stock or store
- Follow company security procedures
- Secure cash and stock from loss or theft
- Count end of shift monies and drop in safe
Subway Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Subway and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Subway Jobs;