Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at StarTech.com by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of StarTech.com which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At StarTech.com, we believe that work is not a four-letter word.
That’s why we go to great lengths to create a dynamic, professional and challenging workplace.
We’re a global company with a track record of growth and recognition. We’re big on service and team spirit without taking ourselves too seriously.
We’re proud of what we’ve created and we’re committed to constantly evolving and improving the employee experience.
But don’t just take our word for it. Our employees are our most enthusiastic ambassadors. Just see what they’re saying.
As well, we’ve received a number of awards to recognize our workplace. That recognition is the icing on the cake.
Apply Online StarTech.com Jobs
You can be a member of StarTech.com family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application StarTech.com where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Bilingual Technical Advisor
StarTech.com is looking for talented, energetic, enthusiastic, and customer-focused individuals to join our Technical Advisory Team. If you have an interest in technology, the ability to learn about our products and are capable of supporting customers in both Spanish and English, we want to speak with you!
Reporting to the Supervisor, Technical Advisory Team, Technical Support Advisors provide technical support and advice to international StarTech.com resellers and customers. The majority of our interactions are via live chat, and the team works together in a dynamic, motivating environment to provide outstanding support to IT professionals and end users.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package, as well as language and shift premiums. The option to work remotely from home is an available to applicants not located within the London, ON area.
Our work week is Monday to Friday – no weekends! Paid training will be 7-8 weeks in duration at the London, ON location during regular business hours, after which straight shifts are scheduled for 2-3 months, based on employee preference, projected customer volume, and team strength. Our training is tailored to you.
What You Will Gain
- Hands-on access to many first to market products and leading edge technologies (USB-C, Thunderbolt 3 and others)
- Working alongside likeminded technology enthusiasts
- The chance to consult with customers on product specifications, features, benefits and fit for use
- The opportunity to support the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Startech.com products
- On-going product training and the opportunity to receive training in IT Fundamentals, Network+, and
- A+ certification through CompTIA (our education subsidy program provides support for your ongoing learning)
- A collaborative environment where bi-weekly feedback sessions support you, keeping you on track for success, and help you shape your future
What You Can Show Us
- Post-secondary education, preferably in an IT related discipline
- Relevant work experience (IT helpdesk, computer repair, incident management, computer technician) or a passion for technology, evident in systems you may have built
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and history of making solid contributions to a team
- Knowledge of the IT industry, including connectivity, hardware and peripherals
- Demonstrated ability to support customers in both fluent Spanish and English
StarTech.com Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for StarTech.com and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for StarTech.com Jobs;
- Submit your resume in confidence by applying on-line directly to www.startech.com/careers
- Apply via our LinkedIn posting on our LinkedIn Careers page StarTech.com Careers
StarTech.com is able to provide accommodation to job applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, please advise in your cover letter.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit