Staples Job Application Process
Staples is an American office retail company. It primarily deals with the sale of office supplies and related products through retail channels and business-to-business (B2B) focused delivery operations. The company opened its first store on May 1, 1986 in Brighton, Massachusetts. It reached the Fortune 500 in 1996 and later acquired the office supplies company Quill Corporation.
The company, which serves with 70 thousand personnel in 1100 locations, actively recruits personnel. The most important thing when recruiting staff is experience. In addition to experience, you can get ahead of other candidates, even if your human relationships and appearance are fine. The firm usually hires staff for entry-level jobs.
Apply Online Staples Jobs
Customer Service Representative:
The CSP provides direct support for internal and external Technology Solutions customers and works to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This role frequently collaborates cross-functionally with other CS teams in Staples, Sales, Purchasing, Credit and the Warehouses on existing business as well as new opportunities.
- Responsible to be a SME on customer accounts as assigned to the sales team supported
- Responsible to understand customer set up and requirements and share information as needed with peers
- Provide updates to customer specific account notes and other content to be updated on Knowledge
- Management tools and OMS as needed
- Provide primary customer support through a variety of contact methods
- Manage orders, service issues and support special projects as needed
- Professionally intake, analyze and resolve issues and service failures through execution of corrective action and/or coordination of cross-functional communication and take proactive measures to prevent recurrence
- Plan and prioritize a high volume of tasks in order to meet customer-driven deadlines
- Provide timely communication and follow-up to external and internal customers throughout the various stages of an order lifecycle (quoting, fulfillment and delivery)
- Collaborate and plan with other business partners and customers to ensure requests are managed effectively in order to enable retention and growth opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date information and reports to capture critical business intelligence by using SalesForce.com accordingly
- Consistently Meet or exceed Quality, Customer Satisfaction and productivity goals
- Understand and carry out processes, utilizing necessary systems/applications needed to effectively support business needs and meet required SLA’s.
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- 2-3 years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management)
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Basic mathematical aptitude
- Competency in MS Office suite and PC Skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects to meet required timelines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with specific attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions.
- Requires a self-motivated and energetic personality.
Retail Sales Associate:
As a Retail Sales Associate, you’ll provide exceptional customer service and have customer’s needs in mind while helping them find products and providing answers and solutions.
- Flexible part time hours and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental, vision and life insurance, short-term disability, and many more benefits
- Play an active role in helping both your store and your customer win.
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
- Multitask on sales responsibilities and merchandising while maintaining a neat and clean store
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be flexible on responsibilities (i.e. cashier, returns, online pick-ups, other duties as assigned)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Staples Job Application Form/PDF
Staples recruits staff from time to time. The company, which announces its personnel recruitment especially on its website, accepts only online applications. You can go to the application page from the link below and complete your application.
What is the starting pay at Staples?
Staples, Inc. pays its employees an average of $12.48 an hour. Hourly pay at Staples, Inc. ranges from an average of $9.47 to $19.07 an hour.
Do Staples pay weekly?
Staples pays weekly on Thursdays.
How much is Staples employee discount?
Staples associates and household family members can take advantage of a 10% discount.
Does Staples pay holiday pay?
Non-exempt associates are granted paid vacation, holiday and sick time. We offer a free and confidential resource for everyday life challenges, such as coping with stress, anxiety or depression, parenting or marital concerns, legal and financial matters, and more.
What age do you have to be to work at Staples?
You have to be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply for Staples Jobs;