Sports Chek Cashier Job Description
As a Cashier, you are the first and last point of contact for our customers. You are the first person that customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting. It’s your responsibility to leave a lasting positive impression.
Who you are.
Well, for starters, you live an active, healthy life. You’re friendly, energetic, and enjoy talking to people. Whether you’re handling a return or making a sale, you demonstrate a “no problem” attitude when dealing with customers and do everything possible to make sure the customer shopping experience is a positive one. You are responsible for delivering excellent service to every customer.
Find All Sports Chek Jobs Here; Sports Chek Job Application
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced environment
- Hands-on training
What you bring.
- Currently active in sports and activity
- Passion for active, healthy living
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Previous customer service experience and/or cash handling experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to connect with customers through sports and activities
- Current enrollment or completion of high school
At Sport Chek, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of people’s lifestyles, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Sport Chek is Canada’s only national big box sporting goods retailers, with over 400 stores from coast-to-coast.
Inspiring Canadians to live healthy, active lives. The inspiration begins with you.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
How to Apply for Sports Chek Cashier Jobs;