Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at S&P Data by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of S&P Data which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Whether you’re just are starting out in the work world or want to advance your career in the dynamic contact center industry, S&P Data is the place to be.
What sets S&P Data apart is our culture. We have built a technically advanced company that cares for its people and invests in them every day. We like to challenge the status quo. So expect your S&P employment experience to be different and better.
One of the hallmarks of S&P is that our clients see us as the contact center than sells. Certainly, this means we sell products and services. But it also implies that we sell innovation and ideas every day.
Take a look at the careers of some of the people that work with us. Then, if you’re good enough and motivated enough we urge you to consider a career with us.
Apply Online S&P Data Jobs
You can be a member of S&P Data family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application S&P Data where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with 8 locations in Canada and US. We have a dynamic and friendly management team and we are committed to mentoring and training our employees in customer service and sales. Our employees are our most-valued assets and we strive to create a conducive work environment for them.
Are you fun, exciting and enthusiastic? Then we would love to meet with you!
Have no experience in sales and customer service? No problem! With the training and continuous learning we provide, it will give you the foundation needed to be successful!!
We are looking for new outbound agents to join our sales team!!
In the role of a Tele-sales Representative, your job responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales objectives by promoting/ selling products and service solutions
- Striving to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Providing quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigating computerized system and accurately enters data
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
Additional Requirements include:
- Completion of Grade 12 and/or Post-Secondary Education
- Ability to pass criminal record check
- Ability to build customer relationships through all modes of communication
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of social media
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Paid training
- Program specific incentives
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Fun, friendly, causal yet professional work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We recognize our top talent and promote from within
S&P Data is an excellent place to start because we are committed to helping our employees build a career in the exciting, rapidly growing contact centre space.
S&P Data Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for S&P Data and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for S&P Data Jobs;