Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sony by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sony which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo. Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services.
Apply Online Sony Jobs
You can be a member of Sony family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sony where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We have an immediate opening in Massachusett’s area for a Retail Sales Supervisor. The Sales Supervisor is responsible for executing Sony retail strategies and action plans in their assigned territory to fully leverage the Sony Brand. The right candidate for this role is innovative, challenges the status quo, instills passion in everyone he or she meets, and most of all, is dedicated to providing great customer service. This is a work from home opportunity but the Sales Supervisor is expected to visit retail partners within their territory daily and travel outside their territory for meetings, etc., less than 20% of the time.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and achieve your sell-out budget
- Train retail partner employees on: Sony product features and benefits, effective merchandising and selling techniques, best practices and how to build relationships
- Select, train, develop and manage performance of third party sales specialists
- Support retail sales through creative merchandising presentation, visual displays and in store promotions
- Deploy new product launch materials and implement and troubleshoot visual merchandising
- Directly assist consumers as needed by answering their questions and providing solutions
- Build and cultivate relationships with store managers and other store personnel
- Gather, summarize and report out on field and channel feedback and insights
Work in coordination with internal business partners and Global stakeholders (Sony Corp HQ, Treasury, Global Tax Office (GTO), etc.) to deliver the financial accounting transactions and reporting of Sony North America (SNA) under the umbrella of a Global Process Model which spans across multiple regions and time zones.
Responsibilities include supporting the monthly financial closing processes i.e. systems controls, liaison and agreement of accruals and provisions, balance sheet reconciliations, and reporting of actual results for SNA.
Play a key part in maintaining the relationship with supporting team members, including business processing outsource (BPO) partner to deliver SNA related analysis and services.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
Finance Process Management
- Ensure SNA financials are in full compliance with US GAAP, Sony Corporate Accounting Policies and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) policies
- Deliver accurate and complete financial information, meet compliance requirements, provide efficient proactive finance support and technical finance expertise to internal customers
- Partner with business groups to complete month-end closing activities, record necessary accruals and perform variance analysis vs forecast & budget
- Ensure that assigned Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled and any reconciling items are actioned timely
- Implement and enforce standardised processes and procedures across business groups to efficiently and effectively deliver monthly financial closing & reporting
- Partner with offshore service provider and internal Process Team
- Review and monitor offshore team work product for timeliness & accuracy
Qualifications & Experience
- BS Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3- 5 years Experience
- 2 years Corporate Accounting Experience (month end close, finance statement prep, etc.)
- Knowledge of Financial Accounting knowledge, of US GAAP and business acumen
- Experience within at least one of the core finance process areas of record-to-report,
- Finance Shared Service and BPO experience is essentialpurchase-to-pay, or planning & control
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel expertise critical
- Must have proven ability to communicate effectively with Internal and External customers/business partners at various levels
- Experience working in a Global business within a multi-currency & multi-country environment would be a strong advantage
- Skill of identifying weaknesses in processes and recommending continuous improvement initiatives
Sony Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sony and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sony Jobs;