Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Solium Capital by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Solium Capital which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Get bullish with your career
If you’re looking for something a little different for your career, you’ve come to the right place. Solium is a fast-growing company where every team member is vital to success. If you have an unfailing commitment to excellence, alignment with customer interests and strong problem-solving skills, Solium welcomes your contribution to our enthusiastic team. We reward our people with a fun and dynamic workplace culture and the opportunity to be part of our continued international growth and success.
Apply Online Solium Capital Jobs
You can be a member of Solium Capital family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Solium Capital where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Director, Client Service Management
We currently have a full-time, permanent opportunity for a:
Director, Client Service Management
Located in Calgary, AB and reporting to the Senior Vice-President, Canada, you will be responsible for leading and building a team of Client Service Managers (CSM) located across Canada to ensure the successful execution of goals set forth by the Canadian service organization. The CSM team is at the centre of our service offering and is constantly leveraging Shareworks expertise. Our focus is upon the success of our customers as they employ Shareworks to manage their equity compensation plans. This requires a dynamic, fast-moving, and flexible team of administrative professionals You will work with the team to provide mentorship, support and learning opportunities while ensuring the team builds strong loyalty among clients and maximizes efficiencies in the administration of our clients’ Equity Compensation plans. You will pursue opportunities to deepen your own expertise in equity plan administration, as well as supporting your team in pursuit of the same expertise.
• Proactively build “partnership” style internal and external relationships focusing on integration at all levels, maintaining relationships with senior client contacts
• Interact with various client stakeholders to solve problems, build strong partnerships, and ensure an unparalleled service experience
• Support team members in fostering client loyalty and proactive client retention initiatives through client meetings, demonstrations, training sessions, user training sessions, and other client requests as required
• Advocate or escalate issues and risks within Solium on behalf of clients or CSM team to ensure client satisfaction and team success
• Collaborate and work closely with a high-performance Canadian Management Leadership Team to achieve organizational goals
• Continuously analyze client and team needs to build solutions which exceed requirements or improve operating efficiencies
• Define service metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and analytical tools pertaining to CSM objectives and initiatives and report to management or others as needed
• Identify and assess past and potential risk within our business, mitigating various areas of risk as appropriate to minimize profit and loss
• Proactively manage staffing and workload allocation, building processes or systems to maximize the client experience and ensure the successful completion of scheduled tasks
• Analyze trends in operations and service, and make enhancements or recommendations as appropriate
Manage your Team
• Provide coaching and leadership to direct and indirect reports, as required, on client interaction, communication tactics, and positioning strategies in order to ensure excellence within the client experience
• Create and maintain BetterWorks objectives aligned to organizational goals
• Support team members in their career growth, with a specific focus on employee engagement and providing opportunities to move within the organization
• Motivate and drive team managers and team leads to ensure staff are supported; inspiring and coaching team members to exceed customer satisfaction targets
• Ensure client procedures exist and are consistently updated to reduce risk points and review / refine as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or similar area of focus is preferred; MBA is a definite asset
• Minimum of 5 years’ success in managing client service delivery in a relevant industry (technology, financial services, equity compensation or similar), including experience managing and measuring client satisfaction levels and ongoing client initiatives
• Certified Equity Professional (CEP) and/or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) designation(s) a definite asset
• Successful completion of Shareworks Master Certification strongly preferred
• Advanced knowledge and proficiency with common technology and technical concepts, including but not limited to the Microsoft office suite, including Intermediate level Excel
• Demonstrated success with managing direct and indirect reports both externally and locally, cultivating employee engagement and development
• Demonstrated ability to implement and direct corporate initiatives
• Team comes before the individual: Must possess a deep belief in team success and collaboration
• Perpetual work in progress: Must have ability to problem-solve, design and implement new procedures, and assess training needs for staff and assist when practical
• Openness – with all stakeholders: Must have ability to effectively communicate, build relationships, manage and lead a diverse range of personalities and roles both internally and externally.
• Connect with people, to hear the “why”: Effectively manage yourself during times of stress and act as a leader by setting an example for others
• Unfailing commitment to excellence: Strong analytical, attention-to-detail, and problem solving skills
• Positive intent, trustworthy: Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities
Solium Capital Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Solium Capital and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Solium Capital Jobs;