SNC-Lavalin Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at SNC-Lavalin by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of SNC-Lavalin which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., a Montreal-based company, provides engineering, procurement and construction and engineering, procurement, and construction management services in a variety of industry sectors, including mining and metallurgy, oil and gas, environment and water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations and maintenance capabilities to provide end-to-end project solutions. Being the largest engineering firm in Canada with offices in over 50 countries and operations in over 160 countries, SNC-Lavalin is regularly ranked among the top engineering design firms in the world.
Apply Online SNC-Lavalin Jobs
You can be a member of SNC-Lavalin family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
This position as the Recruitment Advisor reports directly to the Recruitment Team Lead – Western Region and is based out of the Vancouver (downtown) office. It manages the full-cycle of the recruitment process and is responsible to assist Hiring Managers in selecting top talent for the organization. The positions works closely with the HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders as required.
• Manage full-cycle recruitment process while maintaining all compliance requirements.
• Understand the business to effectively execute sourcing, recruitment and selection, to support business hiring needs.
• Assess recruitment needs of the functional managers by developing strong relationships and acting as their business partner.
• Continually educate hiring community of recruitment and HR processes while demonstrating the value of working within the recruitment framework allowing for maximum efficiency.
• Ensure recruitment processes and procedures support the business objectives. Advise innovative solutions to meet ever changing needs of the clients.
• Effectively understand personnel requisitions to ensure attraction of appropriate talent. Provide technical expertise and sound business acumen by sharing market intelligence.
• Implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying new talent including: internet searches, social media, talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling and networking.
• Continually develop specialized candidate pools by studying competitor trends.
• Utilize candidate pipelines to maintain up to date talent pools and maximize the efficiency and timeliness of the recruitment process.
• Attend career fairs and industry events to remain abreast of market changes and network effectively.
• Ensure the internal applicant system and tools are effectively utilized to track daily recruitment activity and document hiring manager and candidate contact.
• Responsible for achieving established yearly objectives and performance metrics.
• Work closely with vendors wherever required ensuring timely and clear communication.
• Define and implement process improvements to enhance the recruitment process.
• Participate in weekly recruitment meetings.
• Take lead in generating awareness about SNC-Lavalin in the market via social media, networking and other innovative methods.
• Work remotely with the business and recruitment team.
• Manage high volume of requisitions and changing priorities.
• A minimum of 5 years experience as a full cycle recruiter, ideally from an organization in the engineering and construction industry, with a focus within Infrastructure Engineering.
• Experience working in a project-oriented Engineering & Construction environment is desirable.
• A University degree in Human Resources or related area of study is a preference.
• Excellent relationship management and influencing skills with a focus on delivering value added client experience.
• Proven ability in attracting new talent and managing candidate pipelines.
• Previous experience working within fast-paced, dynamic, direct recruit methods and complex hiring processes.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proven ability in managing candidate campaigns, cold calling, networking, company representation at networking functions and events
• Previous experience with LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Excellent computer and systems skills, with a strong knowledge of MS Office Software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills in English – French / Spanish an asset.
• Self-starter and able to work in a team environment or independently as required.
• Ability to deal with competing priorities and be able to manage time appropriately.
• A person who is a quick processor and brings a positive and high-energy approach to getting things done.
We are currently looking for a focused individual with a strong work ethic to join our dynamic and fast paced payroll team. This position reports to the Director, Payroll Services and will support the on-site project team in ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing on a weekly and biweekly basis.
- Prepares and processes the weekly payroll input for 1000 hourly/salary construction employees working in Canada including time sheet reconciliation using the in-house timesheet application
- Inputs data to computerized JD Edwards payroll system, including employee retroactive, payments, adjustments to prior pay, deduction if necessary, etc.
- Ensures that legislative requirements and employment standards are met
- Meets all government reporting requirements for withholding and payroll taxes
- Maintains audit controls and resolves any outstanding payroll system related issues
- Coordinates the weekly pay stub submission process
- Coordinates the year end submission
- Supports and provides guidance to human resources in ensuring compliance of company and regulatory requirements
- Ensures accurate records management for legislative requirements
- Maintains accurate and detailed historical employee payroll files and records
- Provides answers and assists on employee concerns with regards to pay questions
- Stay abreast of legislation, and any related information pertaining to payroll and benefits
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a computerized payroll environment
- Experience with JD Edwards Payroll module is an asset
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills are a must
- Possesses good communication and customer service skills and enjoys working with people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Human Resources Advisor
Our team of Human Resources professionals partner with our business leaders to provide value-added HR support and services. We are currently seeking a Human Resources professional with a roll up their sleeves approach to Human Resources to partner with our Logistics team to:
- Understand the current and future business needs of the internal client and provide HR support and services aligned to those needs and to the company’s vision, mission and values;
- Ensure client-specific needs are taken into account in the design of corporate HR programs; and
- Implement corporate HR programs in the field.
This is a contractual 3 month position. It is a fly in fly out position and the successful candidate will be require to work a 14 / 14 rotation. They will work and stay at the Surmont Regional Residence during their rotation. Meals and accommodation is provided.
- Provides counseling and advice on employee/labour relations’ issues (acts as an advisor to both managers and employees);
- Provides counseling and advice for client managers on performance issues, up to and including employee terminations;
- Takes responsibility for new employee sign-on procedures and ensures all changes to employee data are documented in accordance with ISO and Best Practice requirements and submitted in a timely manner;
- Manages Human Resources planning for client groups, including: maintaining accurate and up to date employee inventories; staff movement; retention of key personnel;
- Manages employee data within the integrated HRIS system (WorkDay);
- Responsible for analysis of Employee Satisfaction Survey results for client units, communication to client leadership teams, planning and running employee focus groups, and joint development and implementation of client-specific action plans;
- Implements corporate programs in the field (e.g. Talent Management, Customer Service COE initiatives, corporate action plans in response to Employee Satisfaction Survey results, etc.); and manages and/or participates in special projects.
- Post-secondary education in a related field; CHRP or in progress.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ HR generalist experience with exposure to a unionized environment.
- Experience working in the oil sands and with aboriginal communities is an asset.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Change management skills/experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills (Outlook; MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Access and Visio an asset; JDE an asset).
- Position requires the selected candidate to work a 14/14 schedule on site.
SNC-Lavalin Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for SNC-Lavalin and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for SNC-Lavalin Jobs;