Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Simply Green Home Services by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Simply Green Home Services which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WELCOME TO THE TEAM
At Simply Green, we help turn your energy into assets. To do this, we help take your energy and passion and help you develop skills and habits that lead to current and future success.
We have been awarded as one of Canada’s Best Places to Work because we care about our employees and allow them to care about our clients.
We were born under the entrepreneurial vision of our CEO Lawrence Krimker – a celebrated and successful CEO who has proven his ability to grow teams – see below for Lawrence’s full-story.
The Simply Group is more than a company – it’s a family – together we help Canadians homeowners with high-efficiency home appliance upgrades as well our commercial builders and building managers with LED retrofits with SimplyLED and utility Metering with Simply Metering.
Apply Online Simply Green Home Services Jobs
You can be a member of Simply Green Home Services family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Simply Green Home Services where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
About the Simply Group & Crown Crest Capital
The Simply Group is one of Canada’s fastest growing HVAC and consumer finance businesses and has been celebrated as one of Canada’s Top 25 Great Places To Work in 2016, 2017, and 2018. At our core, we help homeowners install and maintain high-efficiency home energy products that help reduce their carbon foot-print and save their utility expenses. The Simply Group offers a seamless sale-to-installation process as well as affordable monthly financing packages to help homeowners avoid large capital costs.
Founded in 2013, the Simply Group has been on a huge growth curve ever since. In the past 18-months, we have grown from 3,000 to 100,000+ clients, $15MM assets-under-management (AUM) to $495MM AUM, completed four major acquisitions, and recruited an industry leading management team with 25+ years industry experience.
Corporate Controller Job Outline
Responsible for direct supervision of all accounting and financial functions. Primary responsibilities include supervision of the monthly close process, monthly, quarterly and annual billings to clients for services provided, billing reimbursements from clients, collection of accounts receivable, supervising accounts payable, payroll, monthly reporting for the owner, monthly preparation of a reforecast, annual preparation of a budget, assist in the preparation of quarterly tax projections and annual tax return preparation and all treasury administration. The Corporate Controller will also be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.
- Preparation of annual budget
- Preparation of workpapers supporting the annual tax return
- Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return with outside accounting firm
- Implement a process to record transactions by department and compare costs incurred to budget and performance analysis of profit centers
- Review and recordation of journal entries required to reflect the monthly activity
- Preparation of workpapers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances
- Review monthly accounting close process including analytical review of the monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and related footnotes
- Preparation of the year to date cash flow
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess cash balances
- Preparation of monthly reforecast incorporating historical results and future assumptions
- Oversight of weekly payroll
- Supervise the billing of asset management, incentive fees, acquisition, disposition, and other fees monthly, quarterly, annually in accordance with the respective agreements
- Supervise the accumulation of permitted reimbursements from clients through the accounts payable process and bill these reimbursements to the clients monthly
- Coordinate and record investments made in Funds, securities, overnight funds, etc.
- Supervision of all accounts payable processed in corporate office. This includes corporate payables, payables for Title Holding Entities, allocations of costs incurred on behalf of multiple entities
- Review of expenses incurred on behalf of multiple entities such as software (Great Plains) costs, accounting services, analytical services, etc.
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective internal controls
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Supervise 8-member accounting team to ensure accurate and timely production of all financial information
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting. The degree should be obtained from a well recognized university.
- C.P.A. is preferred but not required
5+ years experience in the accounting and finance sector.
5+ years experience managing accountants and the accounting and finance process.
3+ years in a position equivalent to a controller or higher responsibilities
3+ years of experience working as a controller for a service provider such as a management services, preferably in the real estate industry
“Big Four” or national accounting firm audit experience is preferred but not required
Strong experience in both the private and public accounting sectors is preferred but not required
Credibility, ethical, full disclosure and clean financial history
Confidential, understands the ethical standards of a CPA
Ability to handle payroll including the mental conflicts that are associated with this responsibility
Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
Accountable for specific performance
Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
Good GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
Exceptional work ethic
Eight-member finance team
Reports to CFO
Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, i.e., Microsoft Great Plaines, Microsoft Word, Excel,
Must be able to work out of the 200 Yorkland Blvd, Toronto, ON Office
Simply Green Home Services Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Simply Green Home Services and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Simply Green Home Services Jobs;