Shoppers Drug Mart Overnight Pharmacist Job Description
Looking for a fulltime overnight pharmacist to start in the middle of June. Its one week on one week off and the ideal candidate will be motivated, independent and willing to do what it takes to have the pharmacy ready for business at the end of their shift.
Please respond ASAP so your resume can be considered and an interview set up if qualifications are met.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Key responsibilities of a Shoppers Drug Mart Pharmacist include:
- checking prescriptions for accuracy,
- counseling on prescription medications,
- OTC counseling,
- health management consulting,
- participation in SDM programs including cognitive/enhanced services as these programs may evolve
- over time and as required by the business,
- collaboration with pharmacy assistant to accurately dispense prescription medications.
Find Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs Here; Shoppers Drug Mart Job Application
- Bachelor of Pharmacy,
- License to practice in the province seeking employment;
- superior interpersonal skills;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- commitment to providing exceptional customer service;
- computer proficiency.
- Overnight shift
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
- 10 hour shifts. 7 days on/7 days off. Position starts early July.
How to apply for Shoppers Drug Mart Overnight Pharmacist jobs;