Shaw Communications Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Shaw Communications by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Shaw Communications which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Shaw Communications Inc. is a Canadian telecommunications company which provides telephone, Internet, television, and mobile services all backed by a fibre optic network. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Shaw provides services mostly in British Columbia and Alberta, with smaller systems in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Northern Ontario. Through its subsidiary Freedom Mobile, Shaw provides mobile services in urban areas of British Columbia, Alberta, and Southern Ontario. The company’s chief competitor is Telus Corporation.
Apply Online Shaw Communications Jobs
You can be a member of Shaw Communications family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Shaw Communications where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Every day, our passionate employees connect our customers to the world and everything in it – it’s why we exist at Shaw, and it’s why we strive to be the place where the best people choose to work. Do you love exploring the ways technology connects you to all your favorite things? That’s what you’ll do every day as a Shaw Customer Advisor in our dynamic contact centre. And with each customer conversation you have, it becomes clear: You’re not just supporting people. You’re connecting people.
At Shaw we believe a diverse workforce fosters diversity of thought and perspective, and more diversity means more solutions. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
What we offer:
• Competitive pay that recognizes experience and performance
• Premier, flexible benefits that allow you to cover the things that are most important to you – whether that be eye glasses or gym memberships
• Great Employee discounts on Wide Open Internet, all you can watch TV/Video, and all you can talk long distance, as well as discounts with many major retail partners
• Dedicated resources for continuous learning and career development
• Rewards and Recognition platform with incentives to earn points for travel and merchandise
• Retirement and Savings plans
• Success Sharing Program, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Stock Options Programs, Dependent Scholarships, and Enhanced Parental Leave
• Many different career opportunities both locally and across Canada
• A performance based team environment where every employee matters
Shaw Communications Inc., the leading entertainment and communications company, has an exciting opportunity for a Specialist, User Experience in our Calgary Barlow office. Reporting to the Team Lead, Desktop Services, the successful candidate will be accountable for providing support our internal customers.
• Implements, administers and configures the SCCM Enterprise environment.
• Packages, tests and applies patches and security updates for all supported Operating Systems
• Performs desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting.
• Creates, tests and deploys OS images.
• Packages, deploys, installs and administers all approved software.
• Provides technical expertise, guidance and strategic recommendations to other IT groups regarding configuration, deployment, and imaging issues.
• Develops, implements, and promotes standard operating procedures and schedules.
• Conducts hardware, software, and server audits to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of IT architectures and capabilities.
• Demonstrated understanding of software and hardware configuration management.
• Familiar with principles and best practices related to Active Directory Administration.
• Proficient in completing daily assignments and project activities with great attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, good judgment, and an ability to act decisively.
• Ability to work without direct supervision and self-learn.
• Ability to suggest system improvements and optimize existing infrastructure.
Help Desk Specialist
Shaw Communications Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Shaw Communications and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Shaw Communications Jobs;