Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Service Canada by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Service Canada which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Service Canada is part of a Government of Canada-wide service transformation initiative aimed at responding to Canadians’ expressed desire for better, more responsive, less cluttered service from Canadian governments. The initiative seeks to do this by improving the design and delivery of government programs and services to Canadians.
Apply Online Service Canada Jobs
You can be a member of Service Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Service Canada where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As part of the Funding Services Directorate, the position incumbent is responsible for providing administrative, support and advisory services in support to office management, human, financial and material resources management, including office and automation services to ensure the directorate’s smooth operation of administrative activities and operations. He also provides operational support to the director and managers of the directorate by coordinating and prioritizing the director’s activities on a daily basis, including meetings and travels, in addition to the logistic and the preparation of the data as well as the required documentation.
In the context of reconciliation, Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) supports Indigenous people (First Nations, Inuit and Métis) and northern peoples in their efforts to improve their social well-being and economic prosperity to the benefit of all Canadians.
The Quebec regional office of ISC is located in the Lower Town of Quebec City, in the Saint-Roch neighborhood, close to public transit and all services. It offers front-line services and programs catering to Quebec’s First Nations.
The Regional Quebec office of ISC is growing its team of results driven people passionate about making a meaningful contribution to Indigenous Services Canada. Candidates will have a talent for service delivery, teamwork, business solutions, and relationship management.
When you apply to this selection process, you are not applying for a specific job, but to an inventory for future vacancies. As positions become available, applicants who meet the qualifications may be contacted for further assessment.
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF :
- You wish to help people in need;
- You have an excellent sense of customer service;
- You enjoy investigating and collecting relevant information to render a decision;
- You are concerned with fairly applying the laws and the regulations;
- You are interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive and welcoming team.
By joining this team, you will evolve within a stimulating environment, where the heart of our mission is the service to citizens. As a BENEFITS OFFICER you will, among other things, be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing applications for benefit payments;
- Conducting varied research with clients and employers to gather information, validate facts and discrepancies, and process applications in accordance with procedures and guidelines;
- Rendering payment decisions with respect to eligibility and entitlement to benefits by means of applying applicable acts, regulations and jurisprudence
- Responding to enquiries from various stakeholders and the general public on all aspects of Employment Insurance;
- Participating in the exchange of constructive ideas with the purpose of continuous improvement during team meetings.
Service Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Service Canada and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Service Canada Jobs;