Scotiabank Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Scotiabank by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Scotiabank which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Bank of Nova Scotia, operating as Scotiabank, is a Canadian multinational bank. It is the third largest bank in Canada by deposits and market capitalization. It serves more than 24 million customers in over 50 countries around the world and offers a range of products and services including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking. With a team of more than 88,000 employees and assets of $915 billion, Scotiabank trades on the Toronto and New York Exchanges. Founded in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1832, Scotiabank moved its executive offices to Toronto, Ontario, in 1900. Scotiabank has billed itself as “Canada’s most international bank” due to its acquisitions primarily in Latin America and the Caribbean, and also in Europe and parts of Asia. Through its subsidiary ScotiaMocatta, it is a member of the London Bullion Market Association and one of five banks that participates in the London gold fixing.
Apply Online Scotiabank Jobs
You can be a member of Scotiabank family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Scotiabank where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Proven customer service skills through work or community involvement
- Willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Excellent communication
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Sales experience is an asset but not required
Small Business Advisor
The Small Business Advisor is responsible for the profitable growth of their assigned portfolio of small business customers. He/she acquires new relationships, while retaining and expanding existing ones. He/she is responsible for meeting negotiated goals, which include business development, retention and referral goals as well as other objectives related to customer service, operational effectiveness and personal development.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of high value and/or complex small business owner relationships to achieve retention and other negotiated goals while meeting the Bank’s Service Standards
- Acquire new small business owner relationships and expand existing ones to achieve sales and other goals
- Manage an assigned credit portfolio at an acceptable level of risk
- Contribute to the Branch’s overall financial and non-financial objectives
- Manage and minimize the Bank’s exposure to risk
Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Building customer’s plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individuals and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience
Quality Control Analyst
As a Quality Control (QA) Analyst you are responsible for contributing to the execution of a risk based quality assurance assessment program against established standards, including regulatory and compliance requirements. The QA Analyst ensures that risk is being managed effectively driving customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness through assessment and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Conducts reviews and provides manager with regular updates on quality of execution of the core business based on established quality assurance program to drive performance. Ensures that deliverables are defect free, complete and fulfill all stated requirements
- Contributes to the identification of trends, gaps and opportunities through data analysis and makes appropriate recommendations to management. Ensures appropriate corrective action is taken where undue risks/ issues are identified, through follow up reviews.
- Supports team in conducting detailed reviews and analysis and contributes to documenting findings.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of business changes and compliance requirements. Leverages tools and best practices to help core business deliver excellence in performance and customer service.
- Contributes to the Business Service Centre and Retail Service Centre growth and profitability by ensuring the quality of services provided to partners and external clients is consistently high, as well as providing advice and guidance to unit leaders as required.
- Builds and sustains effective relationships by working with units and business partners. Provides feedback of findings to team and manager for future opportunities to improve support.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Scotiabank Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Scotiabank and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Scotiabank Jobs;Scotiabank Job Application Form