Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at SAIT by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of SAIT which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Work at SAIT
At the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), we are the shapers. The makers. The originals. Driven by a passion for excellence and impact.
We are a global leader in applied education, an Alberta Top Employer and a destination workplace for people empowered to make a difference in the lives of students.
Apply Online SAIT Jobs
You can be a member of SAIT family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application SAIT where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Casual Medical Office Assistant
At the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), we are the shapers. The makers. The originals, driven by a passion for excellence and impact. We offer action-based learning, solution-focused research and enterprising collaborations with partners from around the world. We are a global leader in applied education, an Alberta Top Employer and a destination workplace for people empowered to make a difference in the lives of students. Now is an exciting time to join this one-of-a-kind place…SAIT.
The School of Health and Public Safety at SAIT prepares students for the work demands of the healthcare sector across Alberta, Canada and abroad. We offer specialized training in diagnostic and therapeutic technologies, professional assistant programs, information
management and training for wellness professionals. Our instructors and staff are a dynamic and motivated team of professionals committed to the success of our students and the promise of an industry-ready education.
We are currently looking for an experienced Medical Office Assistant to support our on-campus medical clinic. If you have outstanding customer service skills and are enthusiastic about working in an educational and training environment, apply today.
Note: This is a temporary, casual hourly position with 15 hours/week from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM from May to August 2018. Potential for full-time employment in
- Greeting clients upon arrival or over the phone
- Patient registration, booking, confirming and rescheduling client appointments
- Providing administrative support to the healthcare team
- Coordinating collection of payments for uninsured services
- Faxing, mailing and/or scanning correspondence or patient results
- Liaising with other health care professionals to ensure continuity of care and coordination of appointments
- Mentor/precept Medical Office Assistant students
- Stocking and cleaning of exam rooms
- Prioritizing and completing tasks according to urgency
- Completion of a Medical Office Assistant program from a recognized educational institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Working knowledge of provincial healthcare billing is an asset
- Proficiency in Med Access and Netcare
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Developed problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in an environment with multiple, competing demands
- Solid understanding of the Health Information Act and Alberta’s Freedom of Information and
- Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP)
SAIT Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for SAIT and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for SAIT Jobs;