Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Saint Mary’s University by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Saint Mary’s University which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded in 1802, Saint Mary’s University is one of Canada’s oldest and leading institutions of higher learning and has evolved into a vibrant and engaged community of students, faculty, staff, and alumni from more than 100 countries around the world. Saint Mary’s University is home to one of Canada’s leading business schools, a Science Faculty widely known for its cutting-edge research, a comprehensive and innovative Arts Faculty and a vibrant Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
Saint Mary’s University hires on the basis of merit and is committed to the principles of employment equity. Saint Mary’s University encourages applications from qualified women, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, and people with disabilities. Preference will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
Apply Online Saint Mary’s University Jobs
You can be a member of Saint Mary’s University family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Saint Mary’s University where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Under the supervision of the Associate Vice-President, External Affairs, the Communications Officer, Advancement is responsible for the planning, development and execution of communication materials to support the strategy, program and activities of the Alumni and Development units in the Office of Advancement of Saint Mary’s University. The University’s Office of Advancement department, includes: Development, Alumni Engagement, Advancement Services and External Affairs. The Communications Officer, Advancement works closely with the Development team, which includes principal and leadership gifts, annual giving, donor relations, stewardship, and planned giving.
- Writing and editing brochures, feature articles, newsletters, gift proposals, annual reports, direct mail content, web content, and other communications.
- Developing print materials for annual appeals.
- Correspondence on behalf of the University President and Vice-Presidents to donors including thank-you letters.
- Developing ongoing web content for Alumni and Development web pages, including specialized pages for events and targeted appeals.
- Managing and producing annual donor report.
- Overseeing campaign communications including profiles, solicitation materials, special appeals, and ongoing publicity for special programs
- Developing supplemental materials such as biographies, backgrounders, and executive talking points, scripts, and presentations.
- Collaborating with External Affairs to produce materials on time and on budget.
- Partnering with contractors including photographers, video producers, and graphic designers for visual communications.
- Coordinating with major and principal gift officers to develop and implement content strategies for reaching donors and volunteers.
- Interviewing donors, faculty, and students for writing assignments, as well as other alumni, parents, and friends of the university as needed.
- Ensuring all communications produced adhere to university brand and style guidelines
- Responsible for coordinating the Development’s team social media efforts with the Office of Alumni Engagement and External Affairs.
- Representing the Development team on the University’s Communications Group.
Limited Term Appointments
The Department of Finance, Information Systems, and Management Science in the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University is seeking applications for two full-time, 8-month term appointments commencing September 1, 2018. The appointments will be made at the Assistant Professor or Lecturer level depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate will teach undergraduate courses in Finance. Courses will include Business Finance I and II, along with upper-division courses depending on qualifications and experience. A focus on active learning, student engagement, teaching in a multi-cultural setting, and integrating technologies as part of the learning process is an asset.
Candidates are expected to hold PhDs, or have ABD status, in Finance or a closely related field. Candidates with a combination of MA or MS degrees in the above-mentioned field and professional or teaching experience may be considered. Successful teaching in a university business school environment is also expected. A research stream in Finance or a closely related field is an asset. The candidates availability to teach business finance, investments, financial management, financial derivatives and portfolio management courses in China during the fall and/or winter term is desirable for both positions.
We seek a sociologist with a strong scholarly and teaching record, expertise in advanced quantitative methods, and who is dedicated to university service. While area of specialization is open, preference will be given to applicants who add new substantive areas of research and teaching to our program.
The successful candidate must have a PhD in sociology (or be near completion) and must be committed to supporting the department’s core quantitative methods courses.
Saint Mary’s University Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Saint Mary’s University and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Saint Mary’s University Jobs;