Ryerson University Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Ryerson University by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Ryerson University which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Ryerson, innovation means encouraging our community to challenge the status quo with new solutions and to apply new ways of thinking that transform the world.
Apply Online Ryerson University Jobs
You can be a member of Ryerson University family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer to join our team in the Faculty of Science! The Digital Marketer will support the Communications and Web Manager with the creation of the FOS digital marketing strategies to meet Faculty goals and KPIs. They will be responsible for internal and external social media communications and all digital marketing collateral. The successful candidate will develop and distribute content across FOS digital channels, ensuring that messages are on-brand and consistent to enhance the Faculty of Science’s presence and reputation. They will also be responsible for the collection of data and generate reports.
- Supports the Manager with the creation of the Faculty of Science’s integrated digital marketing strategy to better engage with audiences.
- Responsible for organic and paid digital communications for the Faculty of Science including: Google, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provides research, market analysis and reporting of social media on campaigns and daily outreach.
- Produces all digital marketing assets including social media messaging, photos, videos and graphic design.
- Ensures online communication opportunities and messages are brand-appropriate and target key audiences.
- Encourages online community activities, involvement and discussion.
- Provides advice to leverage social media, related content and branding.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma program in communications, public relations, digital marketing or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant digital marketing and social media experience participating in a wide variety of digital marketing activities. Experience must include:
- Planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting on organic and paid digital marketing campaigns, social media campaigns
- Working directly with FOS members to plan campaigns.
- Creating digital assets, such as graphic design, taking photos, searching stock images, creating videos, infographics, etc.
- Working in an advertising or creative agency is required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience creating a plan for small and large scale campaigns across multiple channels, including creating digital assets, such as graphic designing all posts ensuring the imagery and messaging/voice/tone are appropriate for each channel and target audience, taking photos and searching stock images, creating videos, etc.
- Experience with budgeting and developing financial plans in the digital landscape, including responsible in monitoring, adjusting, and making recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining internal and external relationships with potential and active collaborators for online content development, including providing advice to leverage social media and related content and branding.
- Demonstrated experience in providing research, market analysis and reporting of social media on campaigns and daily outreach, including monitoring budget spending for paid social media, defining and implementing standards and practices.
- Excellent command of various applications and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Monitoring and Management tools/programs (i.e. Hootsuite, Buffer, Twitter/Facebook/Instagram insights or similar) and MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and creativity skills to compose content and collateral.
- Strong commitment to client service with faculty, staff, students and external stakeholders.
We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join the Dean’s Office in the Faculty of Science! The Project Manager manages and oversees research projects and associated industry projects related to assigned areas within the Faculty of Science, from development to implementation stage. They plan, execute and implement all aspects of a project within agreed budget, specifications and timelines, and manages client-team relationships. In addition, the Project Manager develops new project proposals, as required. The role primarily focuses on Computer Sciences and Mathematics disciplines, with a secondary focus on Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. The Project Manager supervises and coordinates the work of project resource staff who will assist with the project.
- Successful completion of an Undergraduate degree in math and/or computer science and a Master’s degree preferably in business administration or equivalent education. PMP Certificate is an asset.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a project leadership role, preferably in business development for science-related projects, including facilitating academic research projects and technical teams and writing proposals for research-related initiatives is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Project management experience from planning to implementation and delivery, including status reporting, outlining anticipated issues and risks, ensuring available funding and negotiating contracts.
- Solid written communication skills to write proposals and support letters.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate client and team meetings and deliver presentations to non-technical audiences and clients.
- Strong financial and business management skills from training or certification, with the ability to draft budget proposals, forecast expenses and monitor relevant research and contract accounts.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research funding landscape within Canada.
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams, and inspire members to innovate.
- A demonstrated commitment to client service and building relationships with faculty, students, staff and internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and/or experience using business intelligence tools to develop dashboards is an asset.
- Event management and marketing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel), and Google applications (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, etc), project management software.
We are seeking a strategic marketing professional with extensive experience developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and strategies. As the primary liaison for select clients within Ryerson, you will help internal stakeholders launch marketing initiatives and achieve defined objectives while ensuring efforts are aligned with institutional brand strategies. Whether you’re executing digital, print, or integrated marketing materials/campaigns, you draw on your expertise to ensure projects are on brand, on budget and on time. If you are passionate about marketing and applying your experience in a dynamic educational setting, this job may be right for you.
- Oversees the development and execution of marketing materials/campaigns to successfully achieve client marketing goals and objectives.
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders on university-branded marketing projects and campaigns.
- Coordinates creative elements for print, digital, and integrated projects.
- Oversees project scheduling and budget requirements for marketing material development and production.
- Follows current marketing trends and industry standards to monitor key industry developments and apply best practices to client marketing initiatives.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree program in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience is required working on fully integrated marketing plans in a marketing agency or similar environment.
- Proven success developing and implementing multi-channel marketing plans/campaigns.
- Experience providing strategic marketing and communications advice to internal/external clients regarding brand, messaging, tactics, channels, production, and design/creative.
- Experience with marketing strategy, media buying, advertising, social media, event management, website management, budgeting, and agency, stakeholder and community relations.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles, brand strategy, digital strategy, video strategy, and content strategy.
- Strong decision-making, project management, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital, video and print production and experience developing marketing strategies to achieve defined objectives.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- lity to communicate confidently across all levels of the university including to faculty, staff, students, external stakeholders and the Ryerson community.
Ryerson University Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Ryerson University and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Ryerson University Jobs;