Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at RSA Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of RSA Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WELCOME TO RSA CANADA.
YOU MAY NOT REALIZE JUST BY LOOKING AT US THAT WE’RE A 300-YEAR OLD INSURANCE COMPANY.
That’s right. Worldwide, we date back to 1710.
We’re not even sure our favourite colours – pink and purple – were invented back then.
Our Canadian history goes way back to black and white too. We trace our Canadian roots to 1833.
We’re proud of our past, but we’re all about the future. A proud future powered by profitable growth and strong values.
Apply Online RSA Group Jobs
You can be a member of RSA Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application RSA Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
CLAIMS SPECIALIST, PLAN BENEFITS
We currently have an opportunity for a Claims Specialist who is enthusiastic and exhibits excellent organizational skills to work in our Edmonton office. Working within our Plan Benefits team, you will be responsible for effective claims adjudication, investigation, and issue resolution for Group Health and Dental claims, while providing superior customer service for assigned groups based on our Client Service Agreements.
WHO YOU ARE
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You find solutions to problems. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player. You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE IN THIS ROLE
• Knowledge of industry standards in order to educate members with respect to their benefits (i.e. Assistive Devices Program, Ontario Drug Benefit Plan, Canadian Life Health Insurance Association, etc.)
• Adjudicate claim based on policy/industry guidelines, and know how to explain payments, declines, etc.
• Investigate complex claims by referring to government programs, manuals, underwriter.
• Logged onto a busy phone queue while at the same time process Extended Health Care, Semi-Private Hospital and Dental claims.
• Make outbound calls to providers and members to assist in claim resolution.
• Identify when the system has paid a claim differently from how the policy dictates.
• Quality and quantity of work is monitored against set key performance indicators
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
• 2+ years’ experience in Group Benefit Claims or Administration
• Experience dealing with customers with the ability to exhibit patience and express sincere empathy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• College diploma or University degree preferred
• Superior organizational and computer skills
• Must be detail-oriented and able to problem solve in a fast paced environment
• Ability to remain focused while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
• Advanced Alpha & numerical keyboarding skills with accuracy
• Be present and an active contributor to the team
• Bilingual, English and French is an asset
Applicants agree that by providing personal information in response to this ad, and otherwise in any recruitment process with RSA or its affiliated companies (the “Company”) such personal information may be retained and used for a period of one (1) year from the date of this application, for the purpose of consideration for employment opportunities which may arise during that time period, unless an applicant notifies the Company to the contrary.We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.We invite you to learn more about us at our Career Site, www.rsagroup.ca, where you can apply on line. RSA group of Companies is strongly committed to diversity and welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities, members of the LGBT community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.RSA group of Companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email AODA2@JOHNSON.CA or call us at toll free 1 (800)-855-0511. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
- Decision Making
- Group Insurance
- Microsoft Office
- Multi tasking
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Time management skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication skills
RSA Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for RSA Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for RSA Group Jobs;