Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Royal Canadian Mint by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Royal Canadian Mint which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Royal Canadian Mint is a Crown corporation of Canada, operating under the Royal Canadian Mint Act. The shares of the Mint are held in trust for the Crown in right of Canada.
The Mint produces all of Canada’s circulation coins, and manufactures circulation coins on behalf of other nations. The Mint also designs and manufactures: precious and base metal collector coins; gold, silver, palladium, and platinum bullion coins; medals, as well as medallions and tokens. It further offers gold and silver refinery and assay services.
Apply Online Royal Canadian Mint Jobs
You can be a member of Royal Canadian Mint family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Royal Canadian Mint where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Environment, the Advisor, Corporate Environment is responsible for providing comprehensive environmental guidance and provides technical support to our stakeholders. The Advisor will ensure the professional and quality delivery of environmental services such as: legislative compliance support; Environmental Management System (EMS) maintenance, assisting with capital environmental project planning and monitoring; site wide stack testing and environmental monitoring projects; inspection and auditing; record-keeping and reporting (internally and externally); performance tracking and reporting; development and delivery of training; and incident investigation and tracking. The Advisor also work closely with the entire CHSE team in both plants in the development and delivery of health, safety and environmental programs and professional services.
- Develops and implements programs, procedures and guidelines for RCM staff to ensure environmental aspects are effectively monitored, managed and compliant with federal environmental legislation/regulations;
- Communicates changes regarding programs, procedures and guidelines by developing strategies using a variety of communication methods;
- Provides technical expertise to operations by conducting research and sampling programs, verifying quality of data, analyzing results, and providing recommendations to internal stakeholders;
- Trains employees across all levels of the organization to limit environmental liability by: analyzing job and training needs, designing the training programs, developing training materials, implementing the training and evaluating the effectiveness of the training;
- Evaluates new and existing processes, equipment, chemicals and large projects using various review forms, tools and environmental audits to determine applicable environmental legislation and identify opportunities to improve environmental aspects and impacts of the project such as water, electricity and chemical use;
- Conducts inspections and audits on the RCM’s performance and compliance with policies, programs, procedures, guidelines and directives;
- Manages site specific emergency response in regards to environmental incidents including breaches of containment, spills and releases;
- Facilitates the clean-up, containment and remediation associated with the environmental incidents;
- Actively involved in incident investigations.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Linguistic Services and Official Languages, the Translator-Editor is responsible for providing high-quality linguistic services in English and in French to multiple clients at the RCM in support of the in-house, national and international operations that uphold one of Canada’s flagship brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translating independently, without supervision, a wide variety of texts from English into French (and occasionally from French into English) including complex, critical and specialized texts, and sensitive ministerial correspondence
- Editing regular and specialized French texts (and occasionally English texts) translated by suppliers before delivery to internal clients who may include the Board of Directors, the CEO, Vice-Presidents, etc.
- Proofreading print-ready literature in English and in French for high-profile products, including numismatic certificates, packaging, Web materials, etc. aimed at national and international clients
- Adapting advertising and marketing texts and slogans with localized, culturally-accurate equivalents
- Advising clients regarding French and English grammar, terminology and style
- Occasionally coordinating special projects
- Helping to update the electronic in-house terminology database
- Negotiating with clients and suppliers about deadlines
- Ensuring Lean and efficient use of resources (optimizing choice of texts for in-house translation vs. Outsourcing, coaching clients on best practices, etc.)
- Performing any other related tasks as directed by the Senior Manager, such as occasionally replacing the Administrative Coordinator with coordination tasks or the Editor-Terminologist.
Royal Canadian Mint Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Royal Canadian Mint and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Royal Canadian Mint Jobs;