Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Rockwell Automation by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Rockwell Automation which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Rockwell Automation, Inc., is an American provider of industrial automation and information products. Brands include Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 22,000 people and has customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. The Fortune 500 company reported fiscal year 2017 global sales at $6.3 billion.
Apply Online Rockwell Automation Jobs
You can be a member of Rockwell Automation family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Rockwell Automation where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Field Sales Incentive Specialist
The Field Sales Incentive Specialist is responsible for timely management of sales incentive processes in their assigned region including Sales Credit Transfers, issue resolution, Anaplan, account assignment transition coaching for Sales managers and onboarding for new Sales Incentive employees.Acts as region’s advocate for Incentive Compensation related matters. The Specialist is the first point of contact for assigned region’s field Sales personnel on incentive compensation questions or issues. This position will maintain open and continued communication with the Region’s Sales, Management and Operation’s team in collaboration with the headquarters Incentive Compensation team.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Key Accountabilities / Areas of Responsibilities / Key Metrics for Role:
- Incentive Compensation Management – Understands the processes and tools (SAP, Anaplan, Vistex, SharePoint, and Microsoft Access) to support the administration of Sales Incentive Compensation including Large Project Incentive in accordance with the company’s Information Security and Standards of Business Conduct policies.
- Territory Management – Provide guidance to Region’s Sales managers when account transitions occur in support of the Anaplan tool this includes new employee training. Set expectations around territory management deadlines and action required in account and employee transitions. Review and maintain new Business Partner Identifications (BPIDs) in a timely manner to ensure data is accurate for payouts.
- Issue Resolution – Act as focal point in Region for all issue resolution requests and drive them to resolution using the processes and tools available. Assure resolution from start to finish (issue to pay).
- Sales Credit Transfers (SCT) – administer/monitor Global and Domestic Sales Credit Policy and processes for the Region. Work with Sales Team to document and collect all necessary information and approvals to drive SCT to completion and processing in a timely basis to ensure data is accurate for compensation payouts.
- GPOS – work with Global Customer Information (GCI) and distribution to assure GPOS timeliness and cleanliness. Use reports provided by the headquarters Incentive Compensation Team to assist in issue resolution and proper GPOS crediting.
Field Service Representative
The Field Service Representative is a technical professional role and supports Rockwell Automation’s mission, vision, and goals by providing quality service and support to customers. This position affords many opportunities to apply technical knowledge to diverse situations and to work with customers to provide solutions to their needs. Responsibilities: The Field Service Representative is responsible for assisting customers in the resolution of problems they may encounter during the application, integration or maintenance of the life cycle of the equipment. Provide on-site installation of Allen-Bradley and Rockwell product lines. Identify and correct hardware failures, software discrepancies, and programming problems. Service and repair of complex equipment and systems. Manage projects as assigned. Instruct customers in the proper use, operation and maintenance of the system. Isolation and identification of failures with associated equipment not supplied by Rockwell Automation. Conduct product and solutions training sessions and classes for customers and peers as required. Working conditions are often in remote areas with extended camp stays required. Relocation assistance may be considered.
Rockwell Automation Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Rockwell Automation and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Rockwell Automation Jobs;