Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Rio Tinto by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Rio Tinto which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Working with us
Staying at the forefront of technology and maintaining our leadership position in the world market is a non-stop task. We must keep abreast of changes, continuously enhance our products and processes to ensure customer satisfaction, and constantly improve our environmental performance.
If you are an energetic and innovative individual committed to excellence and seeking stimulating career opportunities, Rio Tinto Fer et Titane, can provide you with exciting challenges.
RTFT is renowned in the industry for our focus on employee issues and the people side of our operations. Maintaining a healthy, stimulating workplace and providing our employees with superior working conditions are long-standing priorities. Our compensation programmes are designed to encourage employees to participate actively in continuous improvement. Our employees can also rely on a superior benefits programmes tailored to meet their family’s needs.
Income protection plan:
- Life insurance for the employee, spouse and children
- Disability insurance
- Travel assistance programme
Health care plan:
- Financial protection in case of medical or dental care
- On-site medical staff
- Employee assistance programme, for employees and members of their family, providing confidential and skilled professional help in dealing with social, family or medical issues
Pension and savings plans:
- Pension plans, including defined contribution plans, and registered retirement savings plans
- Rio Tinto Share Savings Plan giving an opportunity to buy Rio Tinto shares at a discount price
- Vacation and time off plan including maternity leave with benefits and parental leave
- Financial support program for academic courses and development as well as professional association fee reimbursement.
Apply Online Rio Tinto Jobs
You can be a member of Rio Tinto family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Rio Tinto where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Administrator Information Management
- Opportunity to work for global mining company
- Our culture is inclusive, exciting and performance-driven
- Contribute to the success of Rio Tinto by applying your technical and professional expertise – Labrador City
Rio Tinto is a leading global mining and metals group that focuses on finding, mining, processing and marketing the earth’s mineral resources. We have been in business for more than 140 years and remain focused on the long term. We’re committed to sustainable and innovative ways to do business, deliver results and build a great work environment. It’s how we grow – it’s how you grow.
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
We are looking for a Project Information Administrator to ensure successful project handover and archiving of Capital and Operating projects across all the operating divisions of IOC. The role will be a full-time, based in Labrador City or Sept-Iles.
The Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC) is a leading Canadian producer of iron ore concentrate and iron ore pellets that serves customers worldwide. The company operates a mine, a concentrator and a pelletising plant in Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador, as well as port facilities in Sept-Îles, Quebec. It also operates a 418 kilometre railroad that links the mine to the port.
What the role entails
Reporting to the Lead Information Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Identifies and manages all controlled documentation to ensure compliance with operational, corporate and legislative requirements.
- Provides effective and efficient documentation and records management. Coordinates the scheduling of formal document reviews for site documentation. Manages document control including document management for information presented within the intranet.
- Publishes and posts approved site documents to the appropriate platform. Ensures document formatting and quality comply with internal company standards and expectations.
- Provides site specific technical support (in person or via phone) for departmental personnel staff on technical queries about the use of the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Communicates changes to document control procedures or other relevant information which have been updated or added.
- Assists in implementing new and/or improving EDMS and document management processes.
- Assists in the auditing of the EDMS system to maintain the integrity of the database. Provides support with the retrieval of records.
- Disposes or destroys records and documents in a secure and proper way when retention periods expire
All work done will align with IOC project management framework, latest version process, procedures and associated documents. The candidate will have to access IOC systems: Primavera P6, Adept and Primavera Progress Reporter to adequately provide the required service.
What you will need for this role
The role will be based at Labrador City or Sept-Illes with preference for a residential in the region and/or to previous experience with IOC processes and procedures. To be successful in the role the candidate will need:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Administration
- Bilingual (French-English)
The following qualifications are key assets for the assignment:
- Data entry experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint intermediate skills
- Ability to multi task within a time sensitive environment
If you are looking for change, a new career and would like to work for a successful global organisation, join us today.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role you must complete all pre-screening questions.
If you would like to know more about careers at Rio Tinto, you can like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or join us on LinkedIn.
Rio Tinto Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Rio Tinto and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Rio Tinto Jobs;