Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Revenu Québec by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Revenu Québec which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Revenu Québec (formerly the Ministère du Revenu du Québec (Quebec Ministry of Revenue)) is the department of the government of the Province of Quebec, Canada that:
sees to the collection of income tax and consumption taxes, while ensuring that each person pays a fair share of the financing of public services;
administers the support-payment collection program (PAPA) in order to ensure that the support to which children and custodial parents are entitled is received on a regular basis;
administers taxation-related social programs, as well as any other tax-collection and redistribution program entrusted to it by the government; and
makes recommendations to the government concerning fiscal policy and programs.
Effective 2005, the Ministère du Revenu du Québec has been renamed Revenu Québec. Effective 2010, Revenu Québec has been reconstituted as Agence du Revenu du Québec.
Apply Online Revenu Québec Jobs
You can be a member of Revenu Québec family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Revenu Québec where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As Sales Representative – Events and Referrals, you will represent Bell in the promotion and sale of Bell TV, Internet and Home Phone services at select kiosk and special events within residential apartment and condominium buildings plus any customer follow-up from the sales process. In addition, you will be required to plan and execute on additional revenue generating opportunities through the use of lead generation and referral programs.
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate looking to start an exciting career in sales or a seasoned sales professional with proven track record of driving results. Backed by one of Canada’s most iconic brand and elite line of residential products, you will be well equipped to prospect and acquire new customers.
- Highly competitive base pay plus uncapped commission! Expected earnings: $40,000-60,000 in the first year with some exceptionally motivated representatives
- Competitive Benefits!
- making up to and in excess of $70K.
- Business cell phone
- Sales tools: uniforms, business cards, branding
- Flexible work schedule (evening and weekend work required)
- Training program to help you master your role and ongoing coaching to ensure your success.
Solutions Sales Specialist
This position will report to the Senior sales manage- Security Solutions, The Solutions Specialist, Security will be required to establish a strong business relationship with the Bell Core Sales Team to facilitate the discovery of new sales opportunities related to security with existing customers and establish new prospects in the marketplace.
- The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Establish and maintain business relationships with internal partners to ensure the customer’s business needs are efficiently addressed.
- Propose solutions that incorporate the complete scope of Bell Security products/services.
- Create and deploy tailored strategies to attain sales and revenue objectives.
- Manage multiple priorities in an ever changing environment while responding to and surpassing customers’ needs and Bell’s expectations.
- Be recognized as a « Trusted Advisor » in his/her field, developing resourceful sales strategies, leveraging established networks and local chambers of commerce activities, expositions, customer seminars and trade shows.
- Establish and maintain a strong business relationship with customers through the sales cycle.
- Develop proposals for future and actual customers when required.
- Ensure internal partners have all the support and information needed for presales activities.
- Strong Funnel management experience
- 5 years of experience in Security
- 5 years of experience in customer facing activities
- Excellent knowledge of Security technologies and practices
- Excellent comprehension of existing laws, standards and legislations: SOX, ITIL, PCI, ISO17799, COBIT etc.
- Business sense
- Excellent technical skills and experience in MS Office (Internet Explorer, Powerpoint, Visio).
- Proficient in French (written and spoken)
- Proven ability to work under pressure, on a number of initiatives simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to allow for interfacing with individuals with different levels of system knowledge
- Proven leadership with excellent negotiating, decision making, prioritization, communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Strong team player, self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, have a strong desire to succeed
- Pertinent experience in Consulting services.
- Posses the ability and confidence to present to corporate executives
- Be recognized by your peers and our customers for having the necessary security and risk management knowledge
- Security Certifications (CISSP, GISP, CISA, etc), an asset
Revenu Québec Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Revenu Québec and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Revenu Québec Jobs;