Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Restaurant Labelle by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Restaurant Labelle which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
It was in 1969 that Sylvio and Madeleine Labelle assumed control of the restaurant. Sylvio had started his business in the mid ’50s, selling hot dogs and French fries from his food truck in the streets of Lachute and the surroundings. The tradition continued with Sylvio’s and Madeleine’s son Jacques and their daughter Sylvie.Resto Labelle, an institution in Lachute!Today Sylvie manages the restaurant with two business partners, Carl Labelle and Bounma Rattanachim, who has been part of the family since 1980.
Resto Labelle owes its success to the freshness of its products—meat ground on site, potatoes prepared in house and homemade sauces. Besides the always popular hot dogs, hamburgers and poutine (a must), a varied menu is offered, with many healthy options such as salads, wraps and paninis.
Apply Online Restaurant Labelle Jobs
You can be a member of Restaurant Labelle family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Restaurant Labelle where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, utensils, and small wares.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls, and shelves in the kitchen areas.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Assist with kitchen deliveries including proper storage, organization, and rotation of products.
Restaurant Labelle Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Restaurant Labelle and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Restaurant Labelle Jobs;