Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Region of Peel by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Region of Peel which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million residents and 88,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga. Committed to service excellence, transparency in decision-making and responsible tax management, the Region delivers a wide range of municipal services that are customer-focused and cost-effective.
Apply Online Region of Peel Jobs
You can be a member of Region of Peel family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Region of Peel where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Reporting to the Director of Care (or designate) you will provide nursing care in accordance with the College of Nurses Standards of Practice, administrative policies and procedures of the centre, and other applicable legislation.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
• Apply the Nursing Process in the provision of individualized care to residents
• Responsible for the completion and updating, as required, of the Resident Plan of Care with input from the multidisciplinary team as required
• Communicate pertinent resident information to members of the nursing team and documents nursing care provided for each resident
• Responsible for the administration of medications and treatment as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with the College of Nurses of Ontario
The Communications Specialist will provide support to internal partners in communicating with various audiences, about Regional programs and services. You will instill trust and confidence to our community, as well as align with the overall strategic direction of the Region of Peel. Through strategic consultation, you will be responsible for managing communication activities in the areas of integrated communications, issue management and crisis communications. This work is lead from development to evaluation of communication campaigns and activities by the Communications Specialist. The role will essentially focus on strategy development, corporate communications, media relations, event management, creative and promotional writing, social media and crisis communications.
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter) provides full cycle recruitment and selection services. This includes: sourcing candidates through a variety of methods as required by the nature and level of the position; screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates; scheduling candidate interviews and meetings; references and background checks; and employment offers. The Talent Acquisition Partner will play a critical role in ensuring The Region of Peel attracts, hires and retains the best possible talent.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with hiring managers to understand current and future recruitment needs, job vacancy specifications, requirements, and to make recommendations on optimum sourcing channels
- Educate, consult and transfer knowledge of staffing processes to hiring managers
- Proactively search candidates, screen resumes and/or conduct telephone interviews to ensure candidates meet minimum requirements of job
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
Region of Peel Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Region of Peel and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Region of Peel Jobs;