Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Quickplay by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Quickplay which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
WE ARE GLOBAL CHANGE MAKERS.
Now part of the AT&T family, our 300+ member team spans North America, Asia and Europe with expertise in Software Engineering, Emerging Technology, Design, Media and Sales & Marketing.
Learn more about our culture, our people, and discover what it takes to be a Quickplayer.
Our people are the key to our success.
We thrive on innovation. Quickplay technology delivers video to a growing list of platforms including smartphones, tablets, HDMI dongles, smart TVs and connected cars.
Defining the standard, working alongside thought leaders, tackling challenges and high energy environments is what keeps us passionate about the job.
If you enjoy new challenges and creating impacts through technology, consider joining the team! You have unique skills and a drive to succeed – and we believe that Quickplay provides the perfect opportunity to propel your career forward. Help become a global change maker and shape the future of TV.
Apply Online Quickplay Jobs
You can be a member of Quickplay family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Quickplay where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Manager, Network Operations
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide both people supervision and technical leadership to a highly skilled Canadian Network Security and Network Engineering team that is dedicated to support the Account. This role requires the candidate to be able to resolve complex issues to ensure on-time delivery of solutions that meet the customer expectations. Leads the functional team to include management of direct and in-direct report staff assigned to the completion of one or more project, architecture, or implementation deliverables. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Drives strategy and sets team functional policy and direction. Works with peers outside the immediate organization, account teams and vendors to address and resolve issues. Provides council and mentoring to team members.
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) High level understanding of Network Security Solutions
2) High level understanding of Network LAN/WAN Solutions
3) Ability to manage a technical organization
4) Ability to manage a complex situation/incident and resolve to client’s satisfaction
5) Speaks English
PRINCIPAL, BIG DATA ARCHITECT
Become a Quickplayer today and grow with us!
QuickPlay, now part of AT&T is the premier provider of solutions to manage the business of mobile video. Recognized internationally for innovation, flexibility and excellence QuickPlay provides the fastest and most flexible way for companies to deliver mobile video worth watching. Today, QuickPlay powers high quality TV, video, audio, and radio services for 14 mobile operators and 150 content providers recognized worldwide.
In an evolving market, our employees are inspired by the innovative environment that allows them to lead, motivate, and create, while reaching their full potential and achieving great results. Spending their days in a challenging atmosphere developing cutting edge products for the biggest names in media and communications, QuickPlay employees are able to expand their skills and grow with a passionate and talented group of people.
Read about some of the things we’re doing here: http://www.quickplay.com
This is a highly technical Big Data architect position who will be responsible for realizing our Big Data strategy with strong architecture, design, and implementation skills and will be a key though leader in many Big Data disciplines, such as real-time streaming and processing, as well as off-line analytical batch processing.
Roles and responsibilities
- This is a technical leadership role in the architecture, design and delivery of key software systems and features.
- Oversee the design and architecture of Big Data applications
- Design and develop components identified in our platform product [DAP]
- Size and estimate optimal Big Data infrastructure to provide high performance data pipelines while maintaining cost efficiency
- Guide development teams in the Big Data architectural frameworks and best practices
- Oversee the deployment and sustainment of extensive Big Data pipelines and interfaces in a highly replicated, multi-location environment
- Utilize Java, distributed systems and big data technologies to develop high-performance, scalable systems and data pipelines for use within the AEG ’s web services systems
- Research new technologies and approaches for presenting key business insights by analyzing Big Data
- Proactively drive new approaches and techniques for the Big Data platform as well as propose improvements in software development practices, software quality, and software efficiencies
- Ability to test and prove concepts through rapid prototyping
- Define our data governance strategy
Key competencies and Skills
- Strong experience with Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Flume and related big data systems, particularly with the Hortonworks Data Platform
- Extensive programming experience in Java, R, and Scala
- Advanced skills using one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, UNIX shell scripts)
- Extensive background developing on Linux systems
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodology
- Proven ability to lead teams both local and offsite
- Extensive experience with cloud hosted applications (i.e. Rackspace, AWS, Azure, HP)
- Experience with integrating open-source technology into large enterprise platforms
Education and qualifications
- 5-10 years of Big Data experience with a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Periodic travel may be required
Quickplay Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Quickplay and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Quickplay Jobs;