Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Procom by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Procom which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both ourselves and our clients.
Successfully meeting the needs of Fortune 500 clients since 1978, Procom has 14 offices across North America, with over 8,500 skilled professionals currently on assignment.
Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent.
With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies each year since we first qualified in 2006, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished.In every aspect, we rely on the excellence of individuals to make a difference. We know that people matter. And we want to work with you.
Apply Online Procom Jobs
You can be a member of Procom family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Procom where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for a Communications Specialist for a contract opportunity in Plano, TX.
Communications Specialist Job Details
Seeking a creative and passionate communicator with a hunger and drive to push boundaries, leverage multi-media tools and do things differently to successfully engage with our 7,000+ employee-base globally.
In this position, you will work within an industry-leading, innovative, fast-paced communications team that recently won a silver for employee engagement at the 2017 Great Employer Stevie Awards (Gold is firmly in sight for us this year!).
Working with the head of HR Communications, you’ll help create compelling and engaging communications designed to shift behaviors and drive action. As well as demonstrating your strong storytelling and creative writing expertise, you will also be adept at project management and co-ordination.
Key responsibilities include:
• Help create compelling and engaging campaigns from ideation, copywriting / content creation, execution through to reporting and measurement
• Oversee the content management strategy for the HR intranet (employee interviews, news stories, articles, videos etc.) and create analytic reports as needed
• Manage and track campaigns and projects that drive business results
• Overall management of our employee communications calendar
• Identify areas of improvements to help streamline operations and improve overall efficiencies
• Work with the communications team to create regular reports for a number of our programs and activities
• Create ad hoc communications as needed (with a creative lens) for the various HR
organization teams from benefits, wellness, to L&D and compensation and more
• Support our social talent acquisition efforts with help on content curation, scheduling, program management and reporting
• Provide content and support as needed on behalf of the HR organization, including but not limited to those from our Chief Human Resources Officer
Communications Specialist Mandatory Skills
• 4+ years of experience within either a PR / Marketing agency or corporate environment
• High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint)
• Social media skills, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
• Proficiency in Adobe design software and / or video technologies
• Experience in intranet and publishing tools such as WordPress, SharePoint or similar is highly desired
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and complete activities in a timely manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to partner and collaborate with different teams and departments
• Demonstrate ability to maintain a focus on driving results while also anticipating needs in a fast-moving environment
• Able to work effectively across functions and geographies and to work independently and problem-solve with minimal supervision
• A track record in managing campaigns and projects from start to finish
• A passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and tools that can be utilized as part of the communication mix
• Demonstrate creative and original thinking
Communications Specialist Start Date
Communications Specialist Assignment Length
Procom Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Procom and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Procom Jobs;