Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Porter Airlines by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Porter Airlines which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to respecting and representing the diverse communities we serve.
What makes Porter a great place to work?
- We’re Canada’s top-rated airline, with a best-in-class reputation and the world’s cutest mascot
- Access to great perks and benefits, like health coverage, profit sharing and our Staff Travel program.
- We celebrate our success, and recognize the individual moments that get us there.
- Our friends describe us as stylish and sophisticated, and our front-line uniforms are the envy of red carpets everywhere.
Apply Online Porter Airlines Jobs
You can be a member of Porter Airlines family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Porter Airlines where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Flight Attendant – Thunder Bay
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
Team: In-Flight Services
Position: Flight Attendant
Reports to: Manager, In-Flight Services
FUNCTION: Reporting to the Manager, In-Flight Services, this position is responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of Porter passengers while consistently delivering our brand promise of, Flying Refined.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the safety and security of all passengers
- Effortlessly deliver friendly and attentive service to maintain passenger comfort
- Adhere to trained Standard Operating Procedures consistent with Transport Canada and Porter policies
- Tactfully manage unforeseen operational and passenger situations
- Actively monitor the general condition of the aircraft cabin and adjust accordingly to maintain passenger safety and or improve the passenger experience
- Exemplify the Porter Values
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with team members
- Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply, and promote the Company Safety Policy
- Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- Minimum of 19 years of age at time of employment
- Completion of secondary school
- Fluency in English. Additional language is a preferred asset
- Flight attendants require a minimum of 4 years previous experience working with the public in a customer service role
- Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status (in possession of a permanent resident card) with the ability to travel without restriction to all Porter destinations
- Ability to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) and successfully complete company screening process
- Ability to meet required medical standards
- Flight attendants may be called to work at short notice and therefore must be able to reach the airport within the 2 hours of callout
- Must successfully complete a 5-week full-time training program
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Porter Airlines Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Porter Airlines and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Porter Airlines Jobs;