Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Pioneer Energy by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Pioneer Energy which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Pioneer Energy LP (formerly Pioneer Petroleums), commonly referred to as Pioneer, is a gas retailer and convenience store operator, with locations in Ontario, Canada. Founded by Murray Hogarth in 1956, it is headquartered in Burlington, Ontario. It is a subsidiary of Parkland Fuel Corporation.
Apply Online Pioneer Energy Jobs
You can be a member of Pioneer Energy family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Pioneer Energy where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Submit your online application
When you find a job that interests you, click the “Apply Now” button on the top left to start the online application process. If you are new to the system, you’ll need to create a personal account. We will then ask you to complete some basic details about yourself and to answer some questions related to the job you are applying for. In order to be considered for a position at Pioneer, you must submit a complete candidate application.
>> You can make sure that companies reach you by commenting below to find a job faster with more visibility.
The Slickline Assistant is responsible for assisting the Slickline Supervisor through all phases of slickline services, on location or in the shop, including pre- and post-job maintenance and preparation of the Slickline equipment and tools.
This role must relocate to Alice and/or surrounding area.
- Works under the direction of the Slickline Supervisor safely, efficiently, and according to established standards and guidelines
- Perform shop duties; cleaning company vehicles, maintaining and rebuilding wireline tools along with miscellaneous shop duties
- Assists the Slickline Supervisor in the troubleshooting of tool, equipment, and maintenance problems.
- Responsible for the job readiness and other various duties assigned.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates fluid pumps and associated equipment under direct supervision of a Service Technician II, Service Supervisor Trainee or Service Supervisor. This is an Operator On the Job Training Position
- Operates nitrogen pumps and associated equipment under the direct supervision of a Service Technician II, Service Supervisor Trainee or Service Supervisor. This is an Operator On the Job Training Position.
- Assists with the mobilization of equipment by driving coiled tubing units, pump trucks, N2 trucks, transports (land districts only), or pickup trucks to the job location.
- Work Experience with heavy equipment operation and maintenance.
- Valid CDL with hazardous material endorsement (land districts only – required).
- Ability to work a “24 hour on call” schedule.
- Ability to meet the physical, language, mathematical and reasoning ability requirements of the OS-1 position.
- Ability to add, subtract, divide and multiply in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw an interpret bar graphs.
Pioneer Energy Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Pioneer Energy and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Pioneer Energy Jobs;