Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Phreesia by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Phreesia which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Compensation and Professional Development
At Phreesia, we want our employees to feel invested in our success. We provide competitive compensation packages, including equity for all employees. We also offer tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities.
Phreesia knows fun! With our generous unlimited, paid time-off policy, our fully stocked kitchens and our offsite team meetings, we encourage our team members to break away from their computers and find a healthy work-life balance.
Tools and Transport
We look for the best people…period. Whether you commute to one of our corporate offices or work from home, we’ll give you the equipment you need to succeed. We also offer mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement.
Health and Wellness
Phreesia offers a variety of health plan options, dental and vision coverage, and short-term, long-term and life insurance plans. We also encourage healthy lifestyles by offering a monthly gym stipend and other membership discounts. And we’re proud to offer 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
Apply Online Phreesia Jobs
You can be a member of Phreesia family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Phreesia where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Data Scientist, Patient Messaging
Phreesia’s patient messaging platform delivers targeted and meaningful digital messaging to tens of millions of patients each year. We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing Analytics Team; someone who is smart, eager to learn, and has extraordinary analytical and technical skills.
You will be joining a team of especially smart, humorous, quick-witted, and dedicated coworkers, all passionate about data and healthcare. You’ll be responsible for modeling and understanding the makeup of our patient population, determining and optimizing our message targeting, and building the analytics frameworks for measuring the effectiveness of our campaigns.
You will create the analytical frameworks we use to optimize our patient message targeting, forecasting, and sales. You will be responsible for modeling and understanding the makeup of our patient population, devising the optimal targeting strategies, and helping to measure and report on the effectiveness of our campaigns. Above all else, you should love solving problems and be committed to continual improvement.
- Create and optimize message targeting strategies
- Investigate methods to efficiently classify and characterize patients
- Configure and optimize our message delivery systems
- Model and forecast patient messaging inventory
- Create and improve internal reporting systems
- Aid in discovering valuable insights for our clients
- Manage various aspects of configuration, deployment, and testing for messaging products
- Identify and diagnose issues with message delivery
- Provide monthly reporting to key partners internally and externally
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or a related technical field
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong SQL skills & python skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to organize and present complex data in a way that tells a compelling story and drives decision making
- Keen intuition about data analysis, the ability to distinguish what matters from what doesn’t, and a thorough understanding of the ways in which data can mislead
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfort working on complex partially defined problem with limited guidance
- Bonus points for healthcare experience and a basic understanding of clinical terms
- Experience in digital media a plus
- Experience with Apache Spark a plus
Phreesia Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Phreesia and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Phreesia Jobs;