Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Pharmasave by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Pharmasave which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Pharmasave is a Canadian independent pharmacy and drugstore retailer with over 650 stores across Canada. It was created in 1981 through the merger of two British Columbia-based pharmacy chains, United Pharmacy and Western Drug Mart. Its national office is located in Langley, British Columbia.
Apply Online Pharmasave Jobs
You can be a member of Pharmasave family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Pharmasave where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Pharmasave pharmacists proudly deliver outstanding patient care by building strong relationships with their communities and providing exceptional service, value and quality health and wellness choices designed to help patients stay healthy.
Turn your passion into a career: join a community pharmacy in a rural or urban setting or become a pharmacy owner. Pharmasave has a career development path for you, offering some of the most innovative patient care programs in Canada.
Pharmasave has a year-long contract position available for a full-time relief pharmacist starting in March 2019. The position includes day, evening and some weekend shifts for five of our stores in Sydney, Membertou, and New Waterford.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated pharmacist to participate in daily dispensary operations, working in a team environment and collaborating with other healthcare professionals. The ideal candidate would have a passion and interest in patient focused programs.
• Fully utilize scope of practice including prescription adaptation, renewing or extending a prescription, therapeutic substitution, minor ailment prescribing, medication reviews, etc.
• Administer injections/immunizations as requested in order to maximize patient care.
• Create awareness and educate patients through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
• Licensed (NS) Pharmacist
• Immunization and injection permit
• Experience providing expanded scope of pharmacy services
Opening for a full time Customer Service Operator. The successful candidate will have a willingness to fill various shifts during days, evenings and weekends.
- Provide superior customer service by handling transactions and customer queries with speed, accuracy, and a friendly, helpful attitude.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with customers by rapidly and accurately responding to their needs.
- Operate cash register according to store policy, verifying customer purchases and issuing receipts.
- Reconcile float at beginning and end of each shift.
- Handle, count, and verify all tender forms including cash, credit cards, debit cards and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns, refunds, “rain checks”, and other non-standard transactions in an efficient manner.
- Operate auxiliary equipment including lottery machine, photocopier & telephone/public address system.
- Maintain a professional image and proper grooming, including complete uniform and name tag.
- Maintain accurate inventory of any stock controlled at the checkout: such as stamps, lottery tickets and transit tickets.
- Maintain and stock work area in a clean and tidy manner, keeping counters free of clutter.
- Familiar with and adheres to all Loss Prevention procedures.
- Familiar with current flyer content, and upcoming Store sales events.
- Notify POS personnel of corrections needed in a timely manner when price discrepancies are found between signage and item pricing.
- Perform merchandising duties as directed by supervisor.
- Qualifications and Personal
Pharmasave Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Pharmasave and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Pharmasave Jobs;