Petro Canada Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Petro Canada jobs by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Petro Canada jobs which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Petro-Canada is a retail and wholesale marketing brand subsidiary of Suncor Energy. Until 1991, it was a crown corporation of Canada (a state-owned enterprise). In August 2009, Petro-Canada merged with Suncor Energy, with Suncor shareholders receiving approximately 60 percent ownership of the combined company and Petro-Canada shareholders receiving approximately 40 percent. The company retained the Suncor Energy name for the merged corporation and its upstream operations. It continues to use the Petro-Canada brand nationwide, except in Newfoundland and Labrador, for downstream retail operations.
Apply Online Petro Canada Jobs
You can be a member of Petro Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online Petro Canada jobs application where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Supervisor, Maintenance Execution
- Maintain a visible presence in the field to develop employee engagement, assess work process effectiveness and ensure that a well-adapted approach to safety is present in team
- Hold monthly shift safety meetings; review and follow up on items raised and take corrective action
- Ensure that all permit and lockout procedures are followed
- Lead effective incident investigations, implement corrective actions to prevent re-occurrences and develop creative solutions
- Conduct field level risk assessments assuring risk protocols are followed and all permitting, hazardous energy isolation and risk mitigation processes are thoroughly conducted
- Ensure the administration of the collective agreement and personnel policies occurs in a fair and consistent manner
- Provide mentorship and ensure development and competency of the crew, set expectations and hold individuals accountable to meet those expectations
- Perform all functions within the SAP computerized maintenance system to correctly document, approve and assign the work that is performed on shift
- Ensure that all maintenance work assigned by planning and scheduling is executed during each shift and ensure plant outage durations are minimized, by maximizing the application of resources without compromising worker safety or longer-term plant reliability
- Interact with the operations and planning department to optimize production; establish work priorities and provide feedback to the operating groups on equipment performance, planning effectiveness and concerns
Experience and Education:
- Three or more years of leadership or supervisory experience within maintenance or operation in a heavy industrial environment; experience in oil sands or petrochemical industry is preferred
- Electrical or instrumentation journeyman certification, engineering degree or technical diploma or certificate
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer proficiency specifically in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Proficient in directing and leading within a unionized work environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings such as process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, piping isometrics, electrical and mechanical drawings and single line drawings
- Problem solver with the ability to manage multiple priorities, challenging demands and function in a dynamic work environment
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to make decisions with integrity and support company objectives and policies
- You continually seek greater knowledge about the systems, processes and hazards in the workplace, in order to understand not just what you do but why you do it
Senior Risk Advisor
Firm are looking for an individual with Middle Office and Risk Management experience in crude, refined products, or LPG to join global Middle Office Risk team. The Senior Risk Advisor role plays a critical part in ensuring commodities supply and trading activity is conducted with transparency and falls in line Risk Management framework and associated policies.
You will use your expertise to:
- Analyse and publish the daily risk management exposure reports, profit and loss (P&L) reports, and other related reporting requirements for International crude, products and LPG trading activity
- Administer risk governance policies and standards as part of the control program supporting the supply and trading business
- Operate as the main day-to-day risk function contact for crude, products, and LPG trading team in the United States based in London, with strong connectivity to Calgary and Houston teams
- Collaborate with commercial and other functions to support the significant growth of new business initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities in processes and systems
- Balance independent reporting and control duties with a business partnering and enabling approach
- Perform other duties include extensive cross-functional project work, and periodically supporting other Crude Trading office locations
- Ensure trading activity complies with internal and external policies and limits
- Perform ad hoc market or quantitative analysis
- Work to identify new and/or complex transactions and primary result drivers, and their financial implications
Petro Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable Petro Canada job application form available and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the Petro Canada application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Petro Canada Jobs;