Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Petro Canada by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Petro Canada which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Suncor Energy Inc. and Petro-Canada have merged to form Canada’s premier integrated energy company.
If you were previously registered on Petro-Canada’s system and saved a candidate profile, any personal information you may have submitted remains in confidence by Suncor Energy Inc. The Careers section of Petro-Canada.ca and your profile however, is now archived and no longer active.
While you will not be able to use your Petro-Canada career profile to apply for jobs at Suncor, we invite you to search and apply for Suncor’s career opportunities and to submit a new profile for consideration on Suncor.com.
Thanks for your interest in Petro-Canada and in Suncor.
Apply Online Petro Canada Jobs
You can be a member of Petro Canada family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Petro Canada where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Supervisor, Maintenance Execution
- Maintain a visible presence in the field to develop employee engagement, assess work process effectiveness and ensure that a well-adapted approach to safety is present in our team
- Hold monthly shift safety meetings; review and follow up on items raised and take corrective action
- Ensure that all permit and lockout procedures are followed
- Lead effective incident investigations, implement corrective actions to prevent re-occurrences and develop creative solutions
- Conduct field level risk assessments assuring our risk protocols are followed and all permitting, hazardous energy isolation and risk mitigation processes are thoroughly conducted
- Ensure the administration of the collective agreement and our personnel policies occurs in a fair and consistent manner
- Provide mentorship and ensure development and competency of the crew, set expectations and hold individuals accountable to meet those expectations
- Perform all functions within the SAP computerized maintenance system to correctly document, approve and assign the work that is performed on shift
- Ensure that all maintenance work assigned by planning and scheduling is executed during each shift and ensure plant outage durations are minimized, by maximizing the application of resources without compromising worker safety or longer-term plant reliability
- Interact with the operations and planning department to optimize production; establish work priorities and provide feedback to the operating groups on equipment performance, planning effectiveness and concerns
Experience and Education:
- Three or more years of leadership or supervisory experience within maintenance or operation in a heavy industrial environment; experience in oil sands or petrochemical industry is preferred
- Electrical or instrumentation journeyman certification, engineering degree or technical diploma or certificate
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer proficiency specifically in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Proficient in directing and leading within a unionized work environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings such as process flow diagrams, piping and instrumentation diagrams, piping isometrics, electrical and mechanical drawings and single line drawings
- Problem solver with the ability to manage multiple priorities, challenging demands and function in a dynamic work environment
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to make decisions with integrity and support company objectives and policies
- You continually seek greater knowledge about the systems, processes and hazards in the workplace, in order to understand not just what you do but why you do it
Petro Canada Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Petro Canada and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Petro Canada Jobs;